Choc and Seu Seu charged with urinating in public

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Kiwi Eagle link said:
[quote author=swoop link=topic=187298.msg330806#msg330806 date=1301987657]
What vendetta? You guys can't tell me he's not one our highest paid players at the club. And even if it wasn't 8k per week why keep doing stupid things like he does and it's not only once.

Who here thinks he's playing to his potential? I know he can play better but hasn't for whatever reason but it seemed to coincide with his new contract.

We are paying top dollar for Watmough and he should wake up to himself and act responsible and not like some teenage brat.

Honestly mate, after every game, it seems as regular that you are into Watmoughs efforts as Darren is about Galuvao being old lol
[/quote]

Really, I know he can play better but I don't think his mind is totally on the job and he's not playing with injury. These off-field distractions don't help him or the club.

If your happy about the way he's going good for you but I expect more on and off the field from one of our highest paid players.

swoop link said:
Really, I know he can play better but I don't think his mind is totally on the job and he's not playing with injury. These off-field distractions don't help him or the club.

If your happy about the way he's going good for you but I expect more on and off the field from one of our highest paid players.

It's a key turning point for Choc.  Just like Gallen faced his.

And yes, there are two paths he can go by, but in the long run, there's still time to change the road he's on.

It's been brought to my attention there is could have been a way around this for Choc and Seu Seu.....

If Seu Seu had been driving and pulled over (a bit hard for Choc losing his licence and all) they could pee on his back passenger side tyre as long as no one see there dick.

It's one of those weird laws like:
Taxi cabs are required to carry a bale of hay in the trunk.

Charge averted.

Yeah Ant.  Or Choc could get someone like Roosters boss Steve Noyce to say it was an honest, inadvertent mistake, like Todd Carney drink-driving, or like Todd Carney not bothering to show up for his Court Hearing on time.

The axe inadvertently slipped out of Todd's hand onto his forehead?  No problems.

Gallop loves those reasons. Noyce could throw them at him from now to eternity and Gallop will respond with smiles, complements and understanding.

Rex link said:
Yeah Ant.  Or Choc could get someone like Roosters boss Steve Noyce to say it was an honest, inadvertent mistake, like Todd Carney drink-driving, or like Todd Carney not bothering to show up for his Court Hearing on time.

The axe inadvertently slipped out of Todd's hand onto his forehead?  No problems.

Gallop loves those reasons. Noyce could throw them at him from now to eternity and Gallop will respond with smiles, complements and understanding.

Have you heard the one about the Roosters "inadvertently" keeping two sets of books?  Gallop would lap that one up too.

Rex link said:
[quote author=SeaEagleRock8 link=topic=187298.msg330843#msg330843 date=1301995600]

How about anyone who thinks it is not minor volunteer to go drinking with Carney and have him mischievously piss on your head? Everything is relative Rex, as you know very well. In the grand scheme of all the possible atrocities committed by young men out in groups drinking alcohol at night, believe me it is minor. And for the sake of abundant clarity, I am not defending the behaviour, as should be obvious from my earlier posts. 

Using Carney as your benchmark of what is minor is not a real good look for Choc. I'd expect Carney would "top-up" your beer as quickly as he'd piss on your head.

Speaking of Choc ...

The frontal lobe is the last part of the brain to develop, and is not developed until sometime in our 20's. And the front of this lobe, the PreFrontal Cortex gives us our most complex cognitive, behavioural, and emotional abilities. It's where we develop our moral systems, and allows us to put aside our immediate needs for future ones, or for others' needs. Damage to the PFC results in antisocial and impulsive behaviour.  So antisocial behaviour can result from various causes including immaturity, damage and suppression (eg alcohol) of the PFC. 

:)
[/quote]

I hate to break this to you Rex, but our 'moral systems' are not developed in some part of each individual's brain, they are learned from our social environment and the prevailing ideology. Of course none of this applies to Watmough anyway, as he is a DNA freak.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8