Choc and Seu Seu charged with urinating in public

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

WAMF

Bencher
Happened on Sunday night.
They have both been suspended by the club for 1 match and will not play against the Sharks.

4 people were murdered while the cops were wasting their time charging these guys for taking a piss.

TWO Sea Eagles first graders were caught urinating in public in Manly on Sunday night following their loss to the South Sydney Rabbitohs on Friday night.

Anthony Watmough, 27, of Freshwater, and Terence Seu Seu, 23, of Kurri Kurri, were arrested by Manly police and charged with offensive conduct after they were caught urinating on a shopfront at the corner of The Corso and Whistler St at 9.25pm on Sunday.

Watmough recently had his license suspended for speeding offences.

The pair were two of nine men caught urinating in public in Manly over the weekend.

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sport/nrl/manly-sea-eagles-anthony-watmough-and-terence-seu-seu-charged-over-urinating-in-public/story-e6frexnr-1226033313887

by gallops previous record thats 4 weeks for each of them.no action at all will come from the NRL(NOR SHOULD THERE BE) but it will show what a joke the stewart suspension was.

Terry Terry was just having a wee wee

seriously silly stuff

I love choc as a player and think on field he would be a great captain but its **** like this which will probably dash any chances of that happening. Silly bugger

can we do a snap silvertails poll who hasnt done this

I have to say i have out on the drink numourous occasions both in Surfers and in Manly

seriously now you would think the coppers would have more serious people to arrest, Ok hands up here who has never done it

Cambo link said:
Terry Terry was just having a wee wee

seriously silly stuff

I love choc as a player and think on field he would be a great captain but its s**t like this which will probably dash any chances of that happening. Silly bugger
CAPTAIN !! Your kidding aren't you ? -He is about as bright as my left nut.He would be a disgrace as captain.He plays hard - I give him that. A good captain should have brains & also be able to catch a ball..

Hopefully they pissed in a Commowealth bank autobank. 

But seriously how stupid to do it in the corso where there are always cops and people everywhere.  They could have gone to a back street or in the lift in the whistler st car park where everyone else goes

I did it Saturday night.  But I was smart enough to wander to a location that was not as busy.  Being 9.30pm would not have helped, still busy then.  Not the smartest move but it is only minor.

Both players have been suspended by the club for 1 game and will miss the sharks match.

Both fined and suspended for this week's game against Cronulla.  

No surprises here.  Anyone defending Choc's incessant poor judgement with their own has a full-time job on both tasks.  

One too many concussions maybe?

Bloody Hell!!

Another shake up of the team. At least noone should have burnout by the end of the year.

Apparently when the cops discovered them one yelled out "I Seu Seu Terry Terry!" ;)

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4