• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Twaddle. Anyone who does business knows that face-to-face meetings and relationships is what it is all about. Especially when you are the host and good or bad memories that come with it. If they are good and it is a coin-toss on a proposal it can and will swing it.

Twaddle. Anyone who does business knows that face-to-face meetings and relationships is what it is all about. Especially when you are the host and good or bad memories that come with it. If they are good and it is a coin-toss on a proposal it can and will swing it.

you continue to avoid the fact these things get held every year and succesfully hosted by third world countires.

It is a blip on the radar for the HOGs. another faceless hotel with the same boring diplomatic protocols.

you continue to avoid the fact these things get held every year and succesfully hosted by third world countires.

It is a blip on the radar for the HOGs. another faceless hotel with the same boring diplomatic protocols.
OK - I'll stop avoiding the facts and in many ways you are right and I am sure it gets tedious. I do think that traveling to Australia, outside of the distance, would have been something a lot of HOGs would have looked forward to.

OK - I'll stop avoiding the facts and in many ways you are right and I am sure it gets tedious. I do think that traveling to Australia, outside of the distance, would have been something a lot of HOGs would have looked forward to.

No doubt it rates as a better junket than KL or Mexico City, but it's hardly the earth shattering event you tried to portray it as.

Probably the only thing that would have recieved international coverage is Chaser and Driza-bone.

If only one of the police snipers had picked off Chas when he stepped out of the car in his Osama disguise. Now THAT would have been effin hilarious on so many levels.

As it was, it was a pretty funny stunt. I think they even embarrassed themselves with the ease of it all.

If only one of the police snipers had picked off Chas when he stepped out of the car in his Osama disguise. Now THAT would have been effin hilarious on so many levels.

As it was, it was a pretty funny stunt. I think they even embarrassed themselves with the ease of it all.

So no lectures about the threat to our way of life this poses?

I never lectured anyone about threats to ways of life.

All I pointed out was that only a tool would smuggle "XXXXXXXXXX" into a public stadium on a whim to prove a point, a point that everyone would have already suspected was the case anyway. The same tool that would then turn around and whinge about the inconvenience of extra security, ticket costs, bag searches, deprivation of liberty, heavy handed police states etc etc etc [ad nauseum] that the "war" on terrorism has brought about.

I suspect that The Chaser were trying to prove that very point.

Aren't any of the other lines you have dangling over the side getting any nibbles ??

Watch Cutting Edge on SBS next Tuesday at 8.30, will probably interest you.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4