Channel Nine NRL Ratings Plummet

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
That will never happen, the numbers don't add up , far more FTA viewers than pay so the NRL would always sign a multi level broadcast agreement.

Streaming is probably the way of the future, so it will be interesting to see how this develops.

Already I can stream all games free to my Telstra run mobile phone and IPad, and with Telstra NBN at home I can stream all games to my Telstra TV.

I however have Foxtel Sat, as I can take a box with me when I travel and watch games anywhere ( and places where there's def no internet ), so it will probably continue to be a mixture for some time.

Plus the Foxtel HD telecast is the ducks nuts, far far better than streaming but I imagine as that progresses you'll get the same quality ( as I already stream Netflix in HD).
Is there a help page do do this through my Rank Arena and Nokia ?

When the commentators spend half their time having a circle jerk over cam or billy or Greg, and they are playing the donkeys week in week out.. it's just not worth watching.

I agree that ch 9 are pretty useless.

I've got nothing personal against Ray Warren, I think he's done an excellent job throughout his career, but it's kinda obvious he is due for a nice retirement, or at least not having to commentate in real time - he can't keep up.

Q: How do you confuse Ray Warren with player names?
A: Have a team with more than one Polynesian player in it.

**** channel Nein, never watch their **** shows or their crap news readers , or even crappier sports people.

After what Gyngell said 5 years ago I hope it dies in a pile of stinking ****!!

It's the cross-promotion stuff that was final nail. To hear these guys talking about bloody 'House Husbands' is demeaning and disgraceful but worst and most embarrassing of all is the vigour with which Rabs the consumate endorsement King applied himself.

I know it's everywhere and on all platforms now but that kind of fake enthusiasm really irks me.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8