Bunch of thugs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Snake

Snake's Alive!
Just watched the press conference, gee Ricky is an arrogant pri*k, he intentionally asked the reporter walkers name referred to him as there kicker "what's his name", seriously he played for Australia Ricky is it that hard that he stole the game from you that you cant speak of his name. What a true reflection of this blowj*bs character, his arrogants and poor attitude is becoming toxic within the playing group and its showing in quite a few of the young blokes like that Tapeni (couldnt care less about the spelling, you know who i mean).
Ricky take a good look at yourself ur an honest embarrassment to both yourself and your club.
Yeah Sticky didn't like at it all...he kept saying that Walker should have kicked those other two goals and that an NRL level footballer should kick them...sure he is probably right but it was the way he said it that stank...it was intended as a cheap shot.

Snake

Snake's Alive!
It's really great winning games that turn nasty on the field because the testosterone kicks in and it starts boiling over in the stands and makes the win that much sweeter...I remember the feeling of winning the battle at Brookvale against Melbourne; the opposition staunch up, we go toe to toe and come away with the win!

MadMarcus

Toovey for NRL CEO
Yeah Sticky didn't like at it all...he kept saying that Walker should have kicked those other two goals and that an NRL level footballer should kick them...sure he is probably right but it was the way he said it that stank...it was intended as a cheap shot.

And an NRL level coach should be able to get his red hot favourite side a win at home against an opposition who let his team stay in the game by missing such goals.

globaleagle

01100111 01100101
Staff member
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Yup, the standing 9 metres in front was classless by Canberra.

I liked how Api followed through just in case the ball ricochets off the post and back into play; (ended up first to get it as well.)

Always good to win, and winning against classless thugs is even better!

P.S - Our kicker (what his name) should kick better. :p

midsteyne

loyal forever
doesn't dirty tactics and ricky go together,he was the one that was responsible for the hoppa finger was he noto_O

what a dikhead crocker missed one as well when we were tied up. bet Ricky forgot that one ay.
what's his name haha what a dikhead

Michael Clare

Reserve Grader
Given the referees didn't penalise Raiders for going at Walker after he missed the conversion, there's no way Manly would have got a penalty to re-take the kick if that winning goal had missed.
Strangely enough that's the rule isn't it. Never seen it applied although it should've been. Most blatant one I've ever seen, although Mitch Moses might have started something pretty ugly last week with this so-called gamesmanship. Refereeing was appalling last night from start to finish. Get to your knees and drop the ball you get a penalty! And what about Josh Hodgson's (is that his name?) drop to the ground to get the equalising penalty. Cooper Cronk quality dive in my view.
So proud of those might Sea Eagles - what a sweet win!!

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
doesn't dirty tactics and ricky go together,he was the one that was responsible for the hoppa finger was he noto_O

Nah that was baa baa lamb

Strangely enough that's the rule isn't it. Never seen it applied although it should've been. Most blatant one I've ever seen, although Mitch Moses might have started something pretty ugly last week with this so-called gamesmanship. Refereeing was appalling last night from start to finish. Get to your knees and drop the ball you get a penalty! And what about Josh Hodgson's (is that his name?) drop to the ground to get the equalising penalty. Cooper Cronk quality dive in my view.
So proud of those might Sea Eagles - what a sweet win!!

The "head slam" penalty was the biggest joke all night. To commit a head slam one would need contact with the head rather than just a tackle where the players head whips back. How hey found that as a reportable penalty is beyond me and convinces me that by the time my daughter is 8 she will be NRL quality tough

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
Nah that was baa baa lamb

The "head slam" penalty was the biggest joke all night. To commit a head slam one would need contact with the head rather than just a tackle where the players head whips back. How hey found that as a reportable penalty is beyond me and convinces me that by the time my daughter is 8 she will be NRL quality tough
And BJ copped a penalty because the raider played the ball the wrong way after a hard tackle. So soft.

SeaEagle28

Total loss of respect for Ricky's Viking Crap. That is a team that believes that are much better than what they are .Many of us have pointed out their 13,4,5 and 9. Can't remember their names! We're disgraceful in there actions last night. Be interesting to see if anything is done by NRL and can see that 13 spending more time on the sideline suspended than playing in his short career. Well done Baz on a great game plan to take the thugs on in own backyard

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Leilua is a total grub and his 'play hurt acting' was just pathetic and he should not be picked for any rep duties at all
Agreed, he would be an embarrassment to the Australian jumper until he learns a touch of humility, may never happen.

The other one is Croker who has been talked up by all and sundry for the Test - but he couldn't handle Walker, and he bombed a certain try at the death, and his goal-kicking (his main strength) also let them down. Bad luck for him, as he's a good player, but he may have just blown his only real shot at rep selection!

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
I actually believe that TB went into this game with a plan to niggle, upset and styfle the Raiders thug players. The constant kicks for touch allowed no broken field returns dor them. We seemed to target each one of them (can't remember their names, what a fuktard) and it put them off their game and that little germ Sticky didn't like it at all.

manlyfan76

There is no A.I. Just better computers
I actually believe that TB went into this game with a plan to niggle, upset and styfle the Raiders thug players. The constant kicks for touch allowed no broken field returns dor them. We seemed to target each one of them (can't remember their names, what a fuktard) and it put them off their game and that little germ Sticky didn't like it at all.
Starve them ofthe ball and big runs by their backs, hold or dominate their forwards, up the niggle and put them off. then run them down. Kudos Twenty.

SeaEagleRock8

Sea Eagle Lach
Premium Member
Tipping Member
I actually believe that TB went into this game with a plan to niggle, upset and styfle the Raiders thug players
You may be right but I didn't see that. Walker wouldn't take a backward step but I didn't notice us initiating too much niggle?

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
You may be right but I didn't see that. Walker wouldn't take a backward step but I didn't notice us initiating too much niggle?
I think the niggle came from Walker mouthing off to them. What a fukwit Stuart was pretending to not remember Walker's name cause he couldn't handle the fact we put his potplant thugs off their game.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 9 2 82 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 8 3 75 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 135 14
12 7 5 57 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14
12 6 5 36 13
11 5 6 47 12