Bunch of thugs

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
They can all suck a fatty

Zc5lKu9.png

Leilua is a conehead. We baited those clowns tonight and they fell for it. Hodgson Leilua Rapana and Tapine are a pack of dikheads. We just showed everyone else how to capsize these hornblowing assclowns.
The more they verbalised us the more points we scored.

mentioned these tools in the game day thread. Upon reflection I think Marty had beef with Tapenis in a previous game when we played them at Brooky. My issues with the raiders go back to the early 90s in rural NZ when my older brother supported them and I was all maroon and white. I smashed his braces clad face after they beat us in the 91 finals and ever since then I have hated those pricks. My bro and I reconciled tho. Have always hated Stuart and he is the reason they are the way they are that club. They are pretenders and after 1 good season sides will figure them out.

Sledge a kicker when he misses, and then stand offside taunting the same kicker? Seriously?? Never seen that in 20 years of watching league. What a bunch of losers, Sticky is rubbing off on them.
mate I just watched it again. What an ending!
As for the way they treated walker after our last try Hodgson the dog ran straight up to him walker reacts and then is swarmed by raiders players about 5 or 6 of them. That tapine is a piece of filth. to walkers credit he held his own and I'm proud of him. getting that kick and laughing in there faces was the icing on the cake normally I wouldn't approve but I'll make an exception because of the Raiders maximum scumbaggery in that game.. tapine rapana Hodgson leilua all were very dirty tonight

I am always of the opinion when you rub some ones head after an error it bites you in the Arse.

When walker missed the kick in the 77min the whole raiders team wanted to kill him.

In hindsight that cost them the game.

I don't like all this head rubbing crap after an error. Its a curse !!
yeah they swarmed him he held his own the champion.

be surprised if it wasn't at least a 50k cramp given he eventually come off so there must have been a tap on the shoulder
The doctor reviews the video on the sideline and makes the call. Peanut was trying for a penalty somehow thinking we hit him on his ample noggin

The Raiders have been cheating dirty grubs ever since Ricky has taken over and they have been getting exceedingly dirtier as the years go on.

Tonight though, their filthy tactics went to a complete new level of low.

I really hope they are penalised dollar wise or point wise from the NRL for what they did tonight, (however I doubt anything will come of it.)

Leilua is a total grub and his 'play hurt acting' was just pathetic and he should not be picked for any rep duties at all. And the number of bad shows of sportsmanship by the Raiders was getting totally out of hand, surely some sin binning might have sorted that rubbish out?

Now, the abuse given to Walks when he was kicking at the end and having so many green scum being within about five metres of him was just unacceptable. And if he had missed, he should definitely have been given another shot at goal from right in front.

I have zero respect for Canberra 'Green Scum' and their dirty cheating coach.

Just watched the press conference, gee Ricky is an arrogant pri*k, he intentionally asked the reporter walkers name referred to him as there kicker "what's his name", seriously he played for Australia Ricky is it that hard that he stole the game from you that you cant speak of his name. What a true reflection of this blowj*bs character, his arrogants and poor attitude is becoming toxic within the playing group and its showing in quite a few of the young blokes like that Tapeni (couldnt care less about the spelling, you know who i mean).
Ricky take a good look at yourself ur an honest embarrassment to both yourself and your club.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12