Pre-Game Bulldogs v Manly [Round 25, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

21 20
Accor Stadium
02 Sep 2022 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trevor will come good this week, don't you worry.
How good would it be to see Trevor score a try, and for his try celebration…this ⬇️⬇️⬇️⬇️

A1C7C01A-E509-41DD-954F-CBE792C3948C.jpeg

I wish Des went with full changes

Why he is starting Andrew D as he is leaving I have no idea - push James up there
Why he is putting D walks there I have no idea...give young Gordon a shot off the bench
And fit in Zac F somehow as really what difference does it make now?

Brad Parker out from a broken heart after reading forum fans bagging out rangas earlier today.

Roumanous in with Kurt De Luis from our blistering Blacktown team who's forward dominated the opposition this year.

I suspect Dogs fans will be happy this time tomorrow.

I really don't like to be pessimistic, but...

Why he is starting Andrew D as he is leaving I have no idea - push James up there
Why he is putting D walks there I have no idea...give young Gordon a shot off the bench
Imo you've answered your own questions. Des is playing Walker and Davey, just as Foz and Marty are, because this is their last game in Manly colours and for our season. Sitting them on the sidelines would be unreasonable and for sentimentality I say why not.

In honesty Dogs' recent form has been no better than ours. They jagged a win about a month back against the Knights but that was the ass end of their bright patch and they have subsequently cratered just like us. If we manage to turn up in the right mood it could well be us putting 30 on them. Wish it was our home game.

Same here. Honestly who gives a s$&@ if we lose. We are finishing 11 win lose or draw. Give the kids a run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8