Pre-Game Bulldogs v Manly [Round 25, 2022]

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
GAME ON! Head over to the Game Thread!

V

21 20
Accor Stadium
02 Sep 2022 06:00 PM

Team Lists

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m tipping Foz will give it his all. But will be interesting wether he gives Guac the ball, or just as importantly wether Guac wants the ball, and decides to run fking hard and straight. I think Tapau will have a red hot crack, because as far as I know, no one’s offered him any contract. Davey was good when he wasn’t injured. And Walker, well, personally I never warmed to the bloke. He was ok. But meh as far as him leaving.

What I ant to know now the season is almost ended, how Jethro seems to know well ahead of the announcement regarding the likely team make up. He had Weekes at full back four hours before it was announced. Are you really the Dassler, Jethro?

@Jethro thanks for making all the game day threads this year it's much appreciated by the rest of us.

Wish you had a few more to do ( that would mean we would be playing finals footy) but with that not to happen thanks again.
Jethro does such a great job. Not just constructing the three threads but also all the stuff he puts in post game with the pressers and highlights and the team song (It did happen. It did!)
Thanks so much @Jethro
Brilliant stuff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16