Bulldogs Grand Final Performance

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

driftout

Reserve Grader
Congratulations to the Bulldogs for one of the most dirty and cynical performances by a team I've seen . Graham leading with his head to use it as a battering ram on numerous occasions (he knocked Dave Tyrell out with an identical tackle in 2013), Tim Browne trying to inflict further damage to Burgess when packing a scrum , Mbye tripping Keary with a wrestling move in backplay , Finucane using his hand to rake the ball when defending his line (and amazingly escaping the sin bin), players lying down all over the place to milk penalties , Reynolds constantly standing offside when Souths were attacking . The Bulldogs have a bit of a history of trying anything to win grand finals like illegally taking out Ellery Hanley, biting key players (Graham again), , salary cap rorts and chronic offside play.

I had to laugh when Bill Harrigan said that the head clashes were accidental. Unofficially Souths players were fuming after the match. Let's just say Souths V Bulldogs next year will be interesting . Graham also carried on like a princess when he was presented with his loser's medal.

The worst of them all, was leaving the Rabbits waiting for 5 minutes on the field while the Dogs have a group hug in the sheds; that was deliberate, and not in the spirit of the game. It's like having an arm wrestle and lifting your elbow off the table; you can tell everyone that you won fair square but no ones buying it. They certainly lived up to their namesake; dogs!

Hey Guzzler in all seriousness. As a dogs ran how do you feel about Reynolds. I know some supporters of other clubs hate Matai and watmough and Skivi is probably my favourite player but do you really feel proud having Reynolds and formerly ennis representing your club?

Top End Eagle said:
Hey Guzzler in all seriousness. As a dogs ran how do you feel about Reynolds. I know some supporters of other clubs hate Matai and watmough and Skivi is probably my favourite player but do you really feel proud having Reynolds and formerly ennis representing your club?

Needs to pull his head in and play smart football, control his aggression, often overplays his hand. The majority of Dogs fans are of the same opinion.

Not that it matters but off the field this bloke does so much good for young kids but never mentioned because people only see the bloke called Grub.

The teflon dirty dogs are a protected species these days, at the core of their club is greed and what ever it takes to be succesful.

Their tactics in the grand final were all about trying to put off an opponent that was clearly superior in all areas and they got the belting they deserved for their against the spirit of the game tactics.

We are seeing before our very eyes, leadership coming from the NRL which resembles this behaviour. Greenturd is a blight on the game.

Guzzler said:
Top End Eagle said:

Needs to pull his head in and play smart football, control his aggression, often overplays his hand. The majority of Dogs fans are of the same opinion.

Not that it matters but off the field this bloke does so much good for young kids but never mentioned because people only see the bloke called Grub.

A mate of mine knows Reynolds quite well & says you'd struggle to find a nicer bloke.

Clint said:
Guzzler said:
Top End Eagle said:

A mate of mine knows Reynolds quite well & says you'd struggle to find a nicer bloke.

They always say that about Reynolds . Ennis and Graham etc but you judge a person by his actions including what he does on the field. Anyone can present as a "nice guy" off the field . You hear that about con artists all the time...gee he was such a nice and polite neighbour...I never expected him to be involved in shady activities.

Well I would prefer a nice guy off the field than on it. The bloke you have coming from Newcastle could be the nicest bloke on the field but off is questionable.

I know who I would prefer.

Clint said:
Guzzler said:
Top End Eagle said:

Les Boyd was a great guy off the field as well but could not help himself when he was on it

BOZO said:
Clint said:
Guzzler said:
Top End Eagle said:

Les Boyd was a great guy off the field as well but could not help himself when he was on it

White line fever.

Guzzler said:
Well I would prefer a nice guy off the field than on it. The bloke you have coming from Newcastle could be the nicest bloke on the field but off is questionable.

I know who I would prefer.

People who support clubs who cover up Ben Barba incidents shouldn't throw stones...

driftout said:
Graham also carried on like a princess when he was presented with his loser's medal.
Driftout, I'm interested to know how you mean Graham carried on?
I'm still in the US visiting the Mrs family, I had to stream audio of the GF at 3am, so wasn't able to catch any of that.

Game never starts to the advertised start time, GF was no different yet we cop a fine.

Also why would we run out during the rubbish ringing of the bell followed by Glory Glory Hole to South Sydney. Im all for tradition but the bell can stay at Redfern.

Guzzler said:
Game never starts to the advertised start time, GF was no different yet we cop a fine.

Also why would we run out during the rubbish ringing of the bell followed by Glory Glory Hole to South Sydney. Im all for tradition but the bell can stay at Redfern.

Agree with you 100%. Absolutely ridiculous bias.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8