Bulldogs disgraced on and off the field ... AGAIN!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
yeah but... Brookvale Oval grass was not up to scratch once in x years .. surely that's worse.. shame on you Manly

I once threw a pie at a cop during a origin game. I still don't know if I am disappointed in myself for throwing it or for missing..
String me up. I'm guilty.

The dirty copper did one of those double take head move things though.

If only they had the $5 deals.

ps plastic beer cups stacked make one hell of a missile too

Unfortunately it's the minority making it look bad for the majority. I went to see Dogs v Bronc's with a Dogs fan mate at Alliance Stadium. We sat right in the middle of all the Doggies fans. I've never seen such well behaved supporters. But yet again the media wins.

Most fans who watch games that involve the dogs understand the perils of dealing with some of their fans. There has been a consistent anti social element amongst their fans and the Canterbury club has tried mostly in vain to weed out the culprits.

The NRL has to act and deal with this because it has to be about fans safety and comfort and I personally wont go to a Bulldogs home game as a result of seeing this. When the dogs win they are unbearable when they lose they can be manic.

The Canterbury Bankstown district has been a problem for law enforcement for many years because the authorities are not getting a lot of help from the locals.

The fact is too that other clubs that neighbour the dogs do not have problems with their crowds so the Canterbury club have to take ownership of this and the problem is that Greenturd is not going to act.

Most fans who watch games that involve the dogs understand the perils of dealing with some of their fans. There has been a consistent anti social element amongst their fans and the Canterbury club has tried mostly in vain to weed out the culprits.

The NRL has to act and deal with this because it has to be about fans safety and comfort and I personally wont go to a Bulldogs home game as a result of seeing this. When the dogs win they are unbearable when they lose they can be manic.

The Canterbury Bankstown district has been a problem for law enforcement for many years because the authorities are not getting a lot of help from the locals.

The fact is too that other clubs that neighbour the dogs do not have problems with their crowds so the Canterbury club have to take ownership of this and the problem is that Greenturd is not going to act.

You don't think Parra and Saints have bigger than necessary dickhead problems? I'd say they're 2 of the worst. Wests aren't as bad, they're more on the normal side of it. But Rugby League certainly attracts the ****wits at every club, us included.

You don't think Parra and Saints have bigger than necessary dickhead problems? I'd say they're 2 of the worst. Wests aren't as bad, they're more on the normal side of it. But Rugby League certainly attracts the ****wits at every club, us included.
You dont see Parra or Saints fans trashing public transport or making a match day experience hell for fans. There is an element of dick head fans at each club including ours but for many years the dogs fans have really pushed it. I remember going to a semi final in 01 against the sharks when the crowd were asked to observe a minutes silence for the victims of 9/11 and the bulldogs fans in numbers booed and chanted during this. They lost me for ever that day.

Seems to me that the common denominator in all these cases of unruly fans, no matter which club they support, is the police. Hmmm. @;)

Seriously though, every single club has its fair share of morons. There was always going to be a story for a sleazy, lazy journo after last nights game. You didn't have to be a genius to guess the papers would have at least one story today about a minority of bulldogs fans reacting poorly to that loss.

You'd think that after all the crap Manly and her players have gone through over the years, we'd be the last supporter group to brand their entire fan base as trouble makers, on the say so of a journo.

Well said @sheridanstand78 !

Yep, here we go again......Dirty Dogs! :mad:
However the nrl & dogs are playing down the incident as no one was charged. My question then is how many people were charged in the made-up alleged ben barba incident at Brookie - non as I recall, however greenturd went ballistic on us for that. greenturd again condoning bulldog bad behaviour

However the nrl & dogs are playing down the incident as no one was charged. My question then is how many people were charged in the made-up alleged ben barba incident at Brookie - non as I recall, however greenturd went ballistic on us for that. greenturd again condoning bulldog bad behaviour

Yeah but that happened at Brookie so Greenturd has to make an issue out of it. Violence at a major ground like the SFS simply doesn't happen......

Even when one was caught on camera and the other one just a figment of his imagination. Just reiterates the fact that he is a corrupt idiot

You dont see Parra or Saints fans trashing public transport or making a match day experience hell for fans. There is an element of dick head fans at each club including ours but for many years the dogs fans have really pushed it. I remember going to a semi final in 01 against the sharks when the crowd were asked to observe a minutes silence for the victims of 9/11 and the bulldogs fans in numbers booed and chanted during this. They lost me for ever that day.

So you're saying you're going in with predetermined biases based on something that happened 14 years ago?
I think you'd be able to find examples of Parra fans ripping **** up if it was reported that way. If it's bulldog fans, the club gets mentioned, if it's Parra fans, the reports wouldn't mention the club.

Much ado about nuffing....
Could have been any team any ground. There's always one or two idiots.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8