Bulldogs disgraced on and off the field ... AGAIN!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So you're saying you're going in with predetermined biases based on something that happened 14 years ago?
I think you'd be able to find examples of Parra fans ripping **** up if it was reported that way. If it's bulldog fans, the club gets mentioned, if it's Parra fans, the reports wouldn't mention the club.
The dogs are serial offenders at making it unpleasant for opposition fans. If you dont see that well thats your opinion. I think most of us have seen examples of what they do, they were at it again when the Vermin beat them early this season throwing bottles at the official. I think if you surveyed fans from all clubs they would agree that the dogs have more than their share of bad eggs.

The dogs are serial offenders at making it unpleasant for opposition fans. If you dont see that well thats your opinion. I think most of us have seen examples of what they do, they were at it again when the Vermin beat them early this season throwing bottles at the official. I think if you surveyed fans from all clubs they would agree that the dogs have more than their share of bad eggs.

Souffs are just as bad. There was a fight that I didn't start in our bay at the SCG last year.
If you surveyed the fans a lot of their opinions would be based on what they see in the media more than personal experience. Football fans on the whole are morons. Look at the treatment we receive.
Dogs are certainly one of the bad clubs but they're not on their own. Parra fans burnt down their own stadium FFS.

Isn't it a footy fans job to make the enemy fans uncomfortable? I think they do a good job of being the arseholes they are.

And you wonder why the crowds are falling!

I'm taking my two small grandsons to the Big Bash in January, great family night out, singing, dancing , cheap entry, value food and hugely entertaining.

Footy is very much an adult proposition , although I know we have the family hill, but even travelling to and from an event is a bit fraught with danger.

I think it's being over kiddie oriented at the moment.
When you look at what the hill was just ten years ago compared to how policed it is now it's a huge difference. Then you hear stories from the old boys of what it was like in the 60's and 70's, it was the wild west. The crowds were bigger in those days.
It's being over sanitised as they're doing so much to try to attract the type of people that just aren't into it and they're losing the people who are.

I don't know I think that kid that thru a couple at the police was still angry because his own father use to run up the sideline in the under 8s screaming at him to " pass the ball son pass the f...... ball" so he passed it to his father. Lol. True story it happened to a kid on the opposite side to us and I can still remember the embarrassment of the old man . Every parent gave it to him.

IThe crowds were bigger in those days.
I

You're badly wrong there, for most of the 70's and early 80's regular season crowds were very low and the competition as a whole was lucky to average 10 000. Average regular season crowds dipped to below 7000 in the early 80's. We have NOTHING to complain about these days. Crowds have slipped but not horrendously so and it can be fixed.

You're badly wrong there, for most of the 70's and early 80's regular season crowds were very low and the competition as a whole was lucky to average 10 000. Average regular season crowds dipped to below 7000 in the early 80's. We have NOTHING to complain about these days. Crowds have slipped but not horrendously so and it can be fixed.

Maybe the averages in some periods but most of the massive ground records were set back in the old days. People on the sidelines, on rooves, in trees. There were people watching, in huge numbers.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8