Buhrer

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Great post Bearfax. Although I don't think you could describe the Fulton-Gibson relationship as close.

Fulton-Arthurson, Fulton-O'Connell, Fulton-Stanton, Fulton-Willey on the other hand...

Fulton went over to a Beetson coached Eastern Suburbs in 1977 but Gibson was behind the scenes and was mentoring Beetson and had a strong influence on Fulton. He admitted he learned a lot from a man who he considered the master of coaches. His quote says it all.

Fulton once said of Gibson: "He's done more for coaching than any coach since the inception of the game. He put football coaching on the professional roll of honour."

It was Gibson's coaching and inspiration of others including Beetson and others, that inspired Fulton to coach Easts, when Gibson moved to Souths and then Fulton moved over to coach Manly

im handing my colours in.... never to post again so long silvertailers

Lewis Brown for 3 years over Jamie Buhrer was the icing on the cake... i will support the club if new owners take over

lost a 30 year Manly supporter

fcuk you Penns and Fcuk you Bozo

it looks like this is the case mate.... in reality i could never understand why Brown was signed for 3 years and Jamie Buhrer was on the unwanted list.

They both play backrow and hooker... jamie is miles ahead in both positions

But the fact is Lewis Brown is bigger than the club and the fans ... this is fact .. they have crystalized this now with what's going on

And the person who recruited Lewis Brown is in fact bigger than the club

I assume you are gen Y so over an hour must feel like forever. That is a truly commendable absence, how you managed so long is beyond me.

I assume you are gen Y so over an hour must feel like forever. That is a truly commendable absence, how you managed so long is beyond me.

... once they announce it i am gone

We use to pay out James Hasson who was 20 years old on $25k a year

James Hasson make Nate Myles and Lewis Brown look ordinary at best

bring back the days of james Hasson

The hysteria, outrage and rank self-pity on display here these days is really quite stupendous. I am genuinely impressed.

As for Buhrer, one of my favourite players, but my emotional attachment to the Sea Eagle brand doesn't rely on any individual player. It's imprinted on my psyche and I couldn't lose it if I tried.

Jamie has 7 seasons in first grade for Manly, a premiership, 2 grand finals, and SOO. Happy for him to stay but if he moves on, thank you, well done, and good luck.

Maloney was the big miss for us. He has taken Warriors to the gf, Roosters to a premiership and several gfs and now taking the Sharks to the gf and maybe there first ever premiership. Very very very underrated player.

What were these several other gfs that Maloney took the roosters to?

The hysteria, outrage and rank self-pity on display here these days is really quite stupendous. I am genuinely impressed.

As for Buhrer, one of my favourite players, but my emotional attachment to the Sea Eagle brand doesn't rely on any individual player. It's imprinted on my psyche and I couldn't lose it if I tried.

Jamie has 7 seasons in first grade for Manly, a premiership, 2 grand finals, and SOO. Happy for him to stay but if he moves on, thank you, well done, and good luck.
I agree with your sentiments,love the jersey not the player in it.But the rumour of Buhrer leaving the club that is an issue is what it stands for within the club.I realise all of these are just rumours but off loading a player that puts his heart and soul into the club and is only 26 is a bad sign of what direction Bozo is taking it.This on top of the rumour they are in the race to sign Bird worries me

@readingtheplay on Twitter suggests it's a signed and delivered deal, just awaiting the announcement!!

Sorry to see you leave @king2213

what was that ladies name that use to travel 6 hours and has been watching darcy , jamie buhrer since the u20's

When you treat us like this with Lewis Brown / Api Korosaui

replacing Jamie Buhrer....this is a bigggg FCUK you to the fans.... well lets hope the fans give a big FCUK you back to the owners

poor lady drove 6 hours to watch him play

what a disgrace

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12