Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Bones I think you are correct, someone who likes stirring the pot, Mmmm I wonder who that could be??

PS: if this is being done to increase the hits for advertising purposes then it makes a whole lot of sense, controversy always died that and how does one create that???

Rambofan said:
Matai wants to stay but is asking for a big upgrade.Manly want to keep him but may not be able to compete with offers.With the cleanout happening at parra next year,dont be surprised to see him in blue and gold.

Warriors are keen,as is cronulla.

Sounds fair enough but your clubs may be wrong.

Peter Tunks on 2SM said this afternoon that there's very strong mail of Matai to Saints. I don't know how much he knows but sounded confident of his information.

Mark from Brisbane said:
Yes Bones I think you are correct, someone who likes stirring the pot, Mmmm I wonder who that could be??

PS: if this is being done to increase the hits for advertising purposes then it makes a whole lot of sense, controversy always died that and how does one create that???

It certainly is no ruse from me and has nothing to do with me, though the finger was pointed at me already. Likewise I can't see what anyone but mr could gain from increasing hits for advertising purposes.

However the last week our advertising revenue has actually been way down and that kind of counters this theory.

But anyway certainly nothing to do with me nor anything from the other admins.

I hope people don't think I would actually give the nod to such activities

MPC75.A close mate runs the place.Your "friend had already left and it was a private affair.

T-Rex had the anti pesto plate and one of the fantastic melon and ginger juices.

Thank you for contributing to the Rambofan appreciation thread.

Tell your "friend",*$%^&(* not to speak out of school.He should know better.

Shoe1 said:
Are you Matthew johns rambofan?

Yeah Rambo fan... Did u cheat on your wife in NZ? Poor Trish :( Did you not give a rats arse about what your kids would think? Is that you? Please tell us?

Rambofan said:
Shoe1 said:
Are you Matthew johns rambofan?

Not really mate.He can be funny on occasion I suppose.

The only time I found him funny was when he was in tears after he cheated on his family with that moll in new Zealand. Felt sorry for his wife though. And his son.... Imagine having a cheating Dad and a drug taking uncle. Poor kid.

There's a certain edge to your writing, a brashness interwoven with some humour that is not unlike that of matt johns. Also a mean tinge to the humour that is very much like his comedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8