Brett Stewart

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Garts

First Grader
Cost us 2 tries tonight, that miss on Weyman then that piss poor reaction to that kick at the end. Not to mention that stupid pass into the grandstand. Might as well let him go like Lussick, he is obviously useless and just thinking about his next contract.

He looks to be carrying some sort of injury and did a few good things but lacked spark.

He's been a bit rubbish all year. Defensive positioning has been well down so far & it's a big deal IMO as that's his most valuable asset to us. Hopefully it's just a bit of rust & he'll run it off.

WTF are you kidding??? He had two try saving tackles in that game, and like ceagle said Oldfield did not chase for that last kick at all. Get real...

Garts said:
Cost us 2 tries tonight, that miss on Weyman then that piss poor reaction to that kick at the end. Not to mention that stupid pass into the grandstand. Might as well let him go like Lussick, he is obviously useless and just thinking about his next contract.

That's a very unlike comment from you Garts...?

Not sure if you are taking the P or not. He certainly doesn't look enthusiastic with his kick returns that's for sure.

I thought Oldfield was worse, he gave up on both of Nightingales tries, poor effort.

Agree with garts - we need to bring in that kid from flegg asap and get rid of the money hungry old slow fullback we have at the moment.....

i don't think anyone would have made that tackle on weyman from the position snake was in at the time, as for the other one i'd put that down to smart play on their behalf

Disagree completely. He had a good game and the couple of things that Garts mentioned were acceptable under the circumstances. Weyman was moving quick and stepped well, Brett had little chance of stopping him. As for the Nightingale try he got a good bounce.

Brett laid on the only try and he's still a class player for us. Like the rest of them he's probably a bit tired from all the travelling they've done. Like the team he'll come good.

Garts said:
After a loss are we not supposed to post idiotic threads? I am just trying to fit in.

I thought you'd gone to the dark side for a minute there.:)

Lost the tag Bullet I'd say! Gee, went through the gap and then hit the quicksand and chucked a "jye" into the grandstand.

Brett has one average game and your calling for his head. Neck up parrots he didn't even play that bad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4