Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
They are saying though Penrith would have to about half of it though.

I would take him for 400k. At most.

Mansour also reportedly being shopped. At his best he is a great winger.
Both players have had serious back operations that haven't worked, that's why they're being shopped around.:cool:

Back injury is not something that can withstand the impact of league :shake:

Gus signed them on huge contracts whilst yapping on about other Club's Cap management :swear:

Everybody is a bloody comedian .... I used to look to you for sensible imput ... @:p

It's input, not imput. Stick that in your funny bone and smoke it! :p:p

Damn, what a shame for Brad. The team can't seem to take a trick this year with injuries.
Ever since I said I really want him to do really well but my light for Brad is almost gone...he's just gotten better and better. My best coaching I think. Yes... y'all welcome!

People have mentioned Jetski in at centre, I know he's gone there for us this year (when injuries during a game dictated, but has he played there at all in the past?

Also, when Burgess fluked his way to an nrl approved grand final win and he had a tiny crack in a cheek bone, we read and saw for weeks (ad nauseam) about what a true hero he was.

I hope Brad gets the same accolades! I'm sure the media will do the same. (annnnnnd there's the comedy for you).

Hugs and wine for all.

Get well soon Brad. We've got a GF to win!

Garrick to center and miski to wing. Jetski will get hammered if hes playing center. Garrick is a center apparently so maybe it will have the brad parker erfect and he will become better? No jake next week either...
Elliot
Jorge
Walker
Garrick
Abbas

Waddell in for jake at lock
Paseka in for waddell on bench

Why would you move Garrick that’s played all year on the right wing to left centre?
Surely Des will have something in his box of tricks but that wouldn’t make sense to me.

The broken jaw might be the making of Brad.. He can't chew for a while..So will the dependable solids centre that we have come to love, return to us totally souped up

This is a great thread.

Zero to hero type stuff. Just read the first page and it was shoot him at sight he's so crap. Now he's ok.
Hand up I used to question his FG credibility but under a new coach he's probably our most improved player.

This is a great thread.

Zero to hero type stuff. Just read the first page and it was shoot him at sight he's so crap. Now he's ok.
Hand up I used to question his FG credibility but under a new coach he's probably our most improved player.

Wrong ... he was never a zero .... only the numbnuts thought that ... those with even a hint of nous backed him home from the beginning ....

The kid showed the right stuff when he debuted at 19yo ... and is still showing the right stuff now .....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11