Brad Parker is a ginja-ninja machine!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Correct me if im wrong but we cant use miski if Anderson is available. Two options i see. Gosiewski to centre OR garrick to centre and Andersen to wing. Im happy with either as Id love to see Anderson get a chance, he excites me.

I thought Miski was in the 30 and Anderson was the development squad .... but I'm not certain .... it is like a state secret our squad ...

proctork.jpg

This would do it:tmi:

So how did he happen to break his jaw?

Correct me if im wrong but we cant use miski if Anderson is available. Two options i see. Gosiewski to centre OR garrick to centre and Andersen to wing. Im happy with either as Id love to see Anderson get a chance, he excites me.
Garrick to center and miski to wing. Jetski will get hammered if hes playing center. Garrick is a center apparently so maybe it will have the brad parker erfect and he will become better? No jake next week either...
Elliot
Jorge
Walker
Garrick
Abbas

Waddell in for jake at lock
Paseka in for waddell on bench

I thought Miski was in the 30 and Anderson was the development squad .... but I'm not certain .... it is like a state secret our squad ...
Miski is not in our top 30. Anderson is on a development squad contract and its my understanding that Anderson would get 1st crack over miski. This is evident this week with Des naming Anderson ahead of Miski in the 19 man squad

I watched BWSE vs Newtown last Sunday & Anderson's cover defence at fullback left a lot to be desired.

I haven't seen a lot of him so hoping/assuming he was just having an off day?

I watched BWSE vs Newtown last Sunday & Anderson's cover defence at fullback left a lot to be desired.

I haven't seen a lot of him so hoping/assuming he was just having an off day?

Given how Blacktown tackle , he will get a lot of practice anyway.

Miski is not in our top 30. Anderson is on a development squad contract and its my understanding that Anderson would get 1st crack over miski. This is evident this week with Des naming Anderson ahead of Miski in the 19 man squad
Yes, we had to get special dispensation to use Miski as no other wingers were available

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11