Brad Fittler

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Just watching the game now after finally thawing out from Friday nite. In 40 years of going to brooky I can't remember being any colder. I have been over Ray warren for a couple of years he is well past it. I can't believe the number of times he referred to the no try as if the tigers were the only team ever to be dudded by a refereeing decision. Ray, the tribe have spoken take a long walk off a short plank.

Freddy is incoherent most of the time. I think he was still pissed off with DCE for sparking Qld on Wednesday. The guy's a jerk.

Have to disagree with most of you, Freddy is pretty funny and even though he doesn't like Manly he's still more entertaining than the rest of them. Joey goes alright too.

Not having any commentary is just an added bonus of being at the game.

How many times can Ray Warren feign interest in the Voice Kids or House Husbands ? Just shut up and call the game.

I'd rather freeze my nether regions off on the hill. Don't even mind the drum. The banter and singing just makes the whole experience. For what it's worth, I didn't think it was that cold. Must have been the result keeping me warm.

Last week bags TB over his refs criticism and now Fittler goes off about the refs stopping Penrith from probably scoring due to a sickening collision - in the interests of player welfare. As Joey said, Oates could've broken his neck :eek:
Player welfare surely takes priority no matter who they're playing for!?! :mad:

Fittler s**** me @:mad: Just saying (ranting).....

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • lsz
    First Grader
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8