Bozo v Baz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
My opinion feathered friend is that Kurt Gidley was a professional reserve. And ruined every side that couldn't afford to play him on the bench. Some players can be accused of white line fever. Or just wanting the whites.

Gidley could do everything on a football field .... except win a game of football.

I havent given him any of my rumours Mark. Maybe I should. I dont know anything behind the scenes, but it probably wont change the result.

They come in hook line and sinker, I remember one last year some were raving about signing someone ( I forget whom) and the Lurker had it as a strong rumour a few days later, of course nothing happened.

The club reads here constantly as well, I said something once that I perhaps shouldn't have and within minutes got a call to remove the post.

We might think its "our little world" but in reality its a very public space

They come in hook line and sinker, I remember one last year some were raving about signing someone ( I forget whom) and the Lurker had it as a strong rumour a few days later, of course nothing happened.

The club reads here constantly as well, I said something once that I perhaps shouldn't have and within minutes got a call to remove the post.

Pffft, I used to believe this but in the 5 or so years Hat's been on here...the club has never once asked it to speak to the players before a game or even refer to it on their website.

Ergo: They read nothing! Nothing!!!!

Lmfao. Im not as pretty as young Barret.
It the question remains tenors eagle

Have you taken part on the solo kick at mirrool on the October long weekend

I am pretty sure baz has and if you have can consider yourself an informed local

Well Mark,
That is the price you pay when you are famous....
Everybody knows your phone number...
(even I dont know my mobile number!)

It the question remains tenors eagle

Have you taken part on the solo kick at mirrool on the October long weekend

I am pretty sure baz has and if you have can consider yourself an informed local

Lol....i would be lucky to kick a footy over the back fence. I have seen the comp on tv but not sure if Baz was in it. A few other Temora lads who are ex Nrl have certainly had a go at it.

I don't normally write on here, but, after reading some of this I felt I should clarify this latest rot. Baz and Bozo are getting on fine. No issues whatsoever,my sauce; the horses mouth.
Maybe some of the people on here are ghost writers for the Telegraph.
Really guys; there are enough crap rumours about Manly, I would not expect them on a Manly fan site.
Thanks Trent

Anything else to clarify for us?

Just heard that TB told Bozo to stop interfering in what he's doing. Bozo didn't like it and they are not seeing eye to eye. Got this from a reliable source, but he hates Bozo (and knows him well) so I don't know if he's just telling me how much other people hate him also.
He has been spot on with a few things though over the last few years.
TB better win more than he loses over the first few rounds or it might get tense.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8