Bozo v Baz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Budgie

In for the long haul.
2016 Tipping Competitor
Tipping Member
From Reading The Play (Gerard Condon?) on Twitter who, for mine, has been 100% accurate when it comes to Manly:

"Watch this space. Claims of player misbehaviour during camp at Coffs Harbour last week to break in coming days.
Fulton and Barrett further ugly fallout (again), this the worst, no longer on speaking terms, only one person wins this civil war ....
As suggested over last three months, Barrett has more chance of winning lotto than seeing out 2017 as Eagles coach. Pity, he ain't the problem ..."

Over it.

Great news for Xmas. I hope he is wrong on all accounts.
I new I should of held off on my membership renewal, till the offseason was done and dusted.

Twits response to Twitter

You can bow down at the temple of Bozo all you like, and deride anyone who dares to question his relevance or impact.

But if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck.....its a duck.

Bird pun intemded.

I have immense respect for what he did for Manly on and off the field in years gone by. But I personally think this is megalomania gone nuts.

Bloody well over it.

I just need to get up to speed on the hate pecking order

We hate baz unless fulton is at him, we hate fulton more so baz is cool. We hate fulton unless zorba is having a go, then we support bozo.

So when is it ok to support zorb, ah cameron smith

Sarcasm alert, im pretty cool with all of them , smith aside although im not sending them a christmas card .

You can bow down at the temple of Bozo all you like, and deride anyone who dares to question his relevance or impact.

But if it looks like a duck, quacks like a duck and waddles like a duck.....its a duck.

Bird pun intemded.

I have immense respect for what he did for Manly on and off the field in years gone by. But I personally think this is megalomania gone nuts.

Bloody well over it.
You can bow down to the temple of unofficial twits on twitters and I will bow down to Bozo any day of the week feathered friend

Barrett should show some self respect and pride. Like Anthony Seibold did. A bloke of Anthony's character, with a proven track record of being successful at his job, a bloke we got into a bidding war with Melbourne for, was always going to stand up for himself. He told Bozo he was willing to see out his 3 year contract if he and the other coaching staff were allowed to do their jobs in the manner they were supposedly hired to do.

Now, before some of you start saying how sh1t Seibold was, try to remember how many new players, from different teams were taking the field for us as a newly formed unit from round 1 this year. Then investigate if our defence was any good for the first few months. It wasn't bad was it? Then what happened?? Seibold was told that unless he would sit down and shut up, he could move on. So after a couple of months, and knowing he had no real future here, he started to look around elsewhere, just like any of us would do.

Trent should wait until a week before round 1 and then quit. But he won't out of loyalty to the players, bless him. He'll learn the hard way that loyalty means absolutely nothing in the modern game. Nothing.

I'm not bowing down to anyone, never have and never will. Just telling you how it is.

I wonder who'll be blamed if the misconduct at Coffs is proven?
They can no longer blame Liam Knight!

****, the world ended quickly!!

A football player misbehaved in training camp .... there's a shock.

The football Manager is in charge of the football team .... bigger shock.

@BOZO grow up feathered friend. You're acting like a fledgling. Not that I have Twitter but what's the difference between being on a site like this and using other social media?

Most of us know the truth lays somewhere in the middle when it comes to information obtained from social media platforms. Don't insult others who have pieced together an opinion from a number of different sources, annecdotes, rumours and factual references and repeated patterns as twits.

Your blind faith is blinding you feathered friend.

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8