Bozo v Baz

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Sounds like 2017 could be similar to the last two seasons with the potential for more turmoil

If we don't start off winning most of our first 5 home games then the **** will hit the fan and the knives are going to be out for Barrett pretty quickly

Problem being is that no self respecting coach will come here while Fulton is pulling the strings. Which leaves the possibility of Scott Fulton taking over as coach by default Our worst nightmare

Sounds like 2017 could be similar to the last two seasons with the potential for more turmoil

If we don't start off winning most of our first 5 home games then the **** will hit the fan and the knives are going to be out for Barrett pretty quickly

Problem being is that no self respecting coach will come here while Fulton is pulling the strings. Which leaves the possibility of Scott Fulton taking over as coach by default Our worst nightmare

Fulton looks after family and friends, however there is no string he could pull to get Scott near a first grade coaching position.

S

Scott Fulton is a grand final player for us and comes from immaculate Seaegles pedigree feathered friend. Don't be to hasty to judge the great man has a plan for us all.

As a Queensland supporter I loved Bozo being the NSW selector. The Selection of Kurt Gidley time and time again, was priceless. LOL and then some bright spark selector kept putting Gidley in key positions like fullback in front of blokes who could then play like Jarred Hayne. LOL did they make him captain and hooker and halfback there as well.

When NSW fans like Bozo have to play down losses from crazy selections and no heart in that NSW jumper by talking up Queensland players. Slater, Ingliss, Smith, JT.

How much damage has Bozo really done to football in NSW? Even NSW supporters see a Queensland victory now as a fate accompli.

Love it.
1. Your opinion is that Kurt Gidley is hopeless
Fact . Kurt Gidley was an Australian international who played for his country on 12 occasions from 2007 to 2013 and could cover 1. 6. 7. and 9. and was also a goal kicker .
2. How quickly some forget that Smith, Ingliss, Thurston back then were the Rookies/ kids. ?
Yes they might have been kids but Rugby league is a young mans game with ability and they had plenty of it .
3. The Qld era was a dominant era of elite players and that is why they won.
4. We will agree to disagree .

1. Your opinion is that Kurt Gidley is hopeless
Fact . Kurt Gidley was an Australian international who played for his country on 12 occasions from 2007 to 2013 and could cover 1. 6. 7. and 9. and was also a goal kicker .
2. How quickly some forget that Smith, Ingliss, Thurston back then were the Rookies/ kids. ?
Yes they might have been kids but Rugby league is a young mans game with ability and they had plenty of it .
3. The Qld era was a dominant era of elite players and that is why they won.
4. We will agree to disagree .

My opinion feathered friend is that Kurt Gidley was a professional reserve. And ruined every side that couldn't afford to play him on the bench. Some players can be accused of white line fever. Or just wanting the whites.

They picked him as captain when he wasn't in the run on side. It was a masterstroke.

Wasn't that the year (2008) that he played from the bench for 2 games with Snake at fullback before that materstroke from Bellamy to play Gidley at fullback and leave Snake on the bench for most of Game 3 backfired and NSW lost the series?

From what I have read, the rift between Bozo and Barrett is because TB actually wants to do what he was hired to do which is coach the side and Bozo just can't keep his nose out of it.

Which makes me wonder how on earth it would work if Des came back as rumoured.

Feathered friends
Bozo
Baz

Lol, this thread makes for funny reading!!

2017 will be 2017, whatever will be will be!!

How many days now???

I don't normally write on here, but, after reading some of this I felt I should clarify this latest rot. Baz and Bozo are getting on fine. No issues whatsoever,my sauce; the horses mouth.
Maybe some of the people on here are ghost writers for the Telegraph.
Really guys; there are enough crap rumours about Manly, I would not expect them on a Manly fan site.

I don't normally write on here, but, after reading some of this I felt I should clarify this latest rot. Baz and Bozo are getting on fine. No issues whatsoever,my sauce; the horses mouth.
Really guys; there are enough crap rumours about Manly, I would not expect them on a Manly fan site.

Well you have never led us astray before

Thanks for setting us straight, Trent.
While you're here, who is standing out at training so far? Kelly? Uate?

G'day Temora ... if I recall Barrett is a product of the Temora/Hardin area.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8