Bottom half of the table teams....

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
I think that will be pretty much our side for next season except Suli for Uate and Tom Wright to the bench . Without buying anyone , thats a top 4 side barring injuries right there.
Like the optimism but there is no hope in hell that's a top 4 side. More like a 10 to 12 side. That's a worse than average team that even if we don't suffer injuries to stars will still struggle to compete against the big teams again, next season. Season 2019 will be deja vu of this year and season 2016. I don't like it, but at the moment we are an also ran club, we recruit like it, we play like it and we are managed and coached like it.

Like the optimism but there is no hope in hell that's a top 4 side. More like a 10 to 12 side. That's a worse than average team that even if we don't suffer injuries to stars will still struggle to compete against the big teams again, next season. Season 2019 will be deja vu of this year and season 2016. I don't like it, but at the moment we are an also ran club, we recruit like it, we play like it and we are managed and coached like it.
Jeez your tough . Who in the 13 barring Uate id think that you dont think is acceptable?

How do you think that squad would be if we added:
Api
Walker
Sironen
Tango
Tent
Jetski
Parker . . .
Injuries have hurt us really badly. Our top 17, as Illawarra has had for the entire season to date, would be a top four team.
what's in the water at Penrith, and how do we get some?

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 4 5 19 10
10 5 5 -13 10