Blake Green 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I think Tapau is going better than many people are saying. He always gets good metres and is strong defensively. He isn't going to make 3 line breaks a game just because he is a unit.

He needs better ball, which will come if/when we have some better structures and execution in attack.
Im with you , Tapau is going good for mine and we must remember the interchange has changed and hes been playing out of position a lot so more time on the field it takes time to get the fitness to that level , im happy with him so far but if we can stay injury free next year i would expect better

So your judging him on one game? He prob has been their most consistent performer all year.

Absolutely I am judging him haha

I must admit - I try to avoid watching Melbourne at all costs.... So I really don't get to see much of him.

I really didn't have much to go off, and I am sure he might be a really good player.... I was just hoping for more I guess

I don't profess to being an expert, or anywhere near as well studied as many on here, so I will defer to their judgment.... Hence why I asked the question

• 👍
Reactions: Ben
If he has signed , we won't know until the end of the season.

And considering most of the players who signed on for 2016 weren't announced until after the season last year was over I'm not too worried about signings for 2017 ( which I consider is a transition year, and year 2 of the 5 year plan anyway)

2018 is where I believe we will start to come really good again, 2019 top 4, Premiers 2020!!

The Fox Sports Market Watch podcast (available about halfway down the page linked below) has an interview with Blake Green where he talks about likely having something in place within the next week or so, it seems likely to be us.

Also on the podcast the first 10 or so minutes is dedicated to Manly and where they see us moving forward. Not a bad listen!

http://www.foxsports.com.au/nrl/nrl...t/news-story/ef6b4c6a84f7caae758de834e4c5f886

Good listen. Interesting comments about matai and snake, and Manly can't do anything to fill their holes until they decide on their future for 2017.

Blake green sounds like he could bring something to Manly.

Good listen. Interesting comments about matai and snake, and Manly can't do anything to fill their holes until they decide on their future for 2017.

Blake green sounds like he could bring something to Manly.

It's quite a good little podcast mate, they've cast their eye over Manly several times this season and certainly see some light at the end of the table with some luck with injuries, a year under Barrett's belt as a coach.

If he brings an uninjured body that will be a very good start @:D

It's a throw back to the Jye Mullane / Michael Witt days. What a dud.

We have gone from (2008) Jamie Lyon to Kieran Foran to Dylan Walker and back to Jamie Lyon, and now this plod who will then be at his 7th club in 9 years.

He looks ok in Melbourne, because he is playing for Melbourne with a completely different system.

I'm confused about these 2nd rate signings in Wright, Winterstein, Green, Green, Wiliame, Brown and many others. None.of these should be 1st grade regulars.

I'm confused about these 2nd rate signings in Wright, Winterstein, Green, Green, Wiliame, Brown and many others. None.of these should be 1st grade regulars.

Love your new positive attitude old mate. Its a completely new you.

Are the 6 players you mention plus the "many others" part of the team you just said ...

From my perspective, it's quite the opposite. I still think we have the depth, quality, spine, forwards, halves to have come top 4 despite the injuries, because I believe they are that good. That's where my disappointment stems Terry.

I don't know if you are confused Ryan, but I sure am. You say you support Baz, in the same thread you spent hours compiling a list of meaningless stats to highlight his poor coaching record.

Are you taking the piss? Am I wrong in taking your posts seriously?
Should I be hitting the funny icon?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8