Blake Green 2017

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Good option IMO cause the way I see it one of Hynes, Wright or Cust will be the future 5/8. Sign him on a 2 year deal with the second year a club option. I would rather Norman but happy with him he provides a great controlled half to play DCE, something we've been missing. I also didn't realise how good Cade Cust is! He seems to have some massive wraps and from what I hear he has been one of our rare highlights this year in NYC. Plus green will be cheaper than most options out there. Bargain buy if you ask me, he gives us that 5/8 spot for the next couple of year sealed up and he and DCE will make a formidable partnership, he has done great things for cooper Cronks ability he takes pressure off players. Now we can focus on spending some big money on some quick outside backs and a good middle forward we just have to have some good luck instead of all this other crap we have had for the last 2 years.

Possible 2017 team if snake and Skivvi stay on

1.Stewart (Trbojevic)
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai (Parker)
5.Trbojevic (Wright)
6.Green
7.Cherry-Evans(c)
8.Meehan
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Buhrer
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic(c)

14.Koroisau
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Knight
17.Vave

With young guns forwards full of enthusiasm we will be a good chance of finally returning to the top 8. Hope snake and Skivvi leave though they are just disrupting the team with constant injuries and snake is showing no heart needs to turn around if he wishes to keep the fullback spot. And if those 2 do leave we have that extra money to buy some good quick backs centre and wing and a good couple of forwards

Blake Green is average, works in the Storm's well drilled structure but will not be the same in ours.
Average is a bit far he's nothing fancy but he gets the job done and does have good solid kicking game and passing game and can score a try and he's not going to come to manly perform badly just because of a change in structure. I think off the cuff footy is when he is at his best,

1.Stewart (Trbojevic)
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai (Parker)
5.Trbojevic (Wright)
6.Green
7.Cherry-Evans(c)
8.Meehan
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Buhrer
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic(c)

14.Koroisau
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Knight
17.Vave

With young guns forwards full of enthusiasm we will be a good chance of finally returning to the top 8. Hope snake and Skivvi leave though they are just disrupting the team with constant injuries and snake is showing no heart needs to turn around if he wishes to keep the fullback spot. And if those 2 do leave we have that extra money to buy some good quick backs centre and wing and a good couple of forwards
Meehan? He hasn't played in what.... 1-2 years and now he's starting? More likely to play lower grades for half a season and maybe come onto the bench in 1sts if he plays well (best case).

1.Stewart (Trbojevic)
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai (Parker)
5.Trbojevic (Wright)
6.Green
7.Cherry-Evans(c)
8.Meehan
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Buhrer
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic(c)

14.Koroisau
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Knight
17.Vave

Please!

We can't even name next weeks team.

We need a fantasy League for the kids to play on.

Meehan? He hasn't played in what.... 1-2 years and now he's starting? More likely to play lower grades for half a season and maybe come onto the bench in 1sts if he plays well (best case).
It's him or Lussick ATM hopefully the team can buy a good prop

1.Stewart (Trbojevic)
2.Tafua
3.Walker
4.Matai (Parker)
5.Trbojevic (Wright)
6.Green
7.Cherry-Evans(c)
8.Meehan
9.Parcell
10.Myles
11.Buhrer
12.Taupau
13.Trbojevic(c)

14.Koroisau
15.Fonua-Blake
16.Knight
17.Vave

Can't see that side being much better than the one we have. Even if skivvie and snake do leave we've gotta get players who are going to perform. That'll be the coaches test. How much juice he can squeeze out of big name imports. Not much in the glass this year. And not many who've left the storm really kick on.

Can't see that side being much better than the one we have. Even if skivvie and snake do leave we've gotta get players who are going to perform. That'll be the coaches test. How much juice he can squeeze out of big name imports. Not much in the glass this year. And not many who've left the storm really kick on.
This years side is a top 4 side we have just got to get some good luck a better attitude but I agree recruits failed horribly this year accept the younger players like Parcell and fonua-Blake who haven't disappointed and I also think Marty was playing well before he got suspended

This years side is a top 4 side we have just got to get some good luck a better attitude but I agree recruits failed horribly this year accept the younger players like Parcell and fonua-Blake who haven't disappointed and I also think Marty was playing well before he got suspended
Turbo I'm with you on potential top 4 side this year but methinks we are in the minority. I reckon many coaches would feel they had failed if they didn't get this side right up there, Tooves included. And I'd throw viva la Vave in with those players you mention as a good performers.

No thanks - he is extra ordinarily average to poor (not even as good as Jeff Robson). If he came to us, we would be (and get this) his 7th club in 9 years.

Does that not ring alarm bells? Any why aren't the Storm extending him?

Good option IMO cause the way I see it one of Hynes, Wright or Cust will be the future 5/8. Sign him on a 2 year deal with the second year a club option. I would rather Norman but happy with him he provides a great controlled half to play DCE, something we've been missing. I also didn't realise how good Cade Cust is! He seems to have some massive wraps and from what I hear he has been one of our rare highlights this year in NYC. Plus green will be cheaper than most options out there. Bargain buy if you ask me, he gives us that 5/8 spot for the next couple of year sealed up and he and DCE will make a formidable partnership, he has done great things for cooper Cronks ability he takes pressure off players. Now we can focus on spending some big money on some quick outside backs and a good middle forward we just have to have some good luck instead of all this other crap we have had for the last 2 years.
Yeh, Cust is a gun and is pretty fast, I see him as our future 5/8. Also a local junior who attendeed my high school

A northern eagles standard purchase.

We are a Northern Eagles standard team at the moment.

Having said that, of our regular team in the 2005 resurgence, only 5 went on to play in the 2008 Grand Final win. That is still a lot of player turnover:

Team list (Round 12, 2005, vs. Penrith)
1. B. Stewart
2. Donald
3. Hill
4. Stephenson
5. Hicks
6. Witt
7. Monaghan
8. King
9. Randall
10. Kite
18. Watmough
13. Menzies
22. Kennedy
Reserves:
11. Williamson
14. Leuluai
15. Dunley
16. Harris

I suspect there will be a lot of player turnover before we have a team that is contending for the premiership again. I will happily be proven wrong if we are contenders again next year.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7