Blacktown Workers training with the Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
That article creates as many questions as it answers. Why are only those 3 considered workers players? Take out or top 17 Manly will have only 8 others who are Manly who can drop back. Isn't everyone else a workers player now?. Hang on hang on, Ok these boys were signed by Black town where as say Peter Schuster was signed by Manly, but will only play for Black town. Ahhhh Nope that can't be it. I give up. What's a Black town player?

That article creates as many questions as it answers. Why are only those 3 considered workers players? Take out or top 17 Manly will have only 8 others who are Manly who can drop back. Isn't everyone else a workers player now?. Hang on hang on, Ok these boys were signed by Black town where as say Peter Schuster was signed by Manly, but will only play for Black town. Ahhhh Nope that can't be it. I give up. What's a Black town player?
Hahahah they are, we are Sea Eagles and nothing else matters....

To be honest I understand the confusion,it looks like we are going to have more than 25 players contracted to Manly and I don't know what happens if we have more than 8 left over,do they play for Belrose or Blacktown in Massey cup,confusing at the moment...Maybe Schuster likes the northern beaches as an ex rah rah and doesn't want to travel to Blacktown and prefers to play for Belrose...

I picked Schuster as an example because he clearly isn't in our top 25. That he is training with Manly can only mean he has a second tier contract and will play reserve grade for Blacktown doesn't it?

I'll be surprised if Cameron Cullen has a top 25 contract.

Now Keys played games for Manly last year but yeah you could argue he is a Blacktown Junior they can claim that, but how Faingaa and Amone who played for other clubs last year are now more Blacktown then say Cullen who will be Blacktown starting 6 has me stumped.

May be it's about where you live. If you live out west your a towny. If you live near the beaches your a bloody snob.

A few hurdles until that team becomes one perhaps LOL.

I can't see any confusion. There is a pathway now for Blacktown players through our mighty Sea Eagles. If a player is not selected in the NRL side, they are available for Blacktown Workers. I guess the players who were mentioned are contracted at Blacktown. I guess we have to wait and see who gets the NRL contracts. Either way, Blacktown Workers are my second new team now, just have to spread the gospel in my village. Either way,at least you get to see them play live if you live in Sydney.

I can't see any confusion. There is a pathway now for Blacktown players through our mighty Sea Eagles. If a player is not selected in the NRL side, they are available for Blacktown Workers. I guess the players who were mentioned are contracted at Blacktown. I guess we have to wait and see who gets the NRL contracts. Either way, Blacktown Workers are my second new team now, just have to spread the gospel in my village. Either way,at least you get to see them play live if you live in Sydney.
Agree completely,the only confusion is that is was stated that the remaining members of our 25 man squad and up to 8 players would be eligible for Blacktown's Intrust cup side and if we have more than 25 players that are signed by Manly and we have 11 available one week are they all going to play for Blacktown?Or will Blacktown absorb the leftover players who are not NRL 25?Minor details I know, but it is offseason and we need to talk about something.....

Here's a tricky scenario for you Goanna Pete. What happens if the PNG Hunters get up in the qld intrust cup and Blacktown/Manly win the NSW version. Then play off in the interstate GF. Who do you go for? I'd imagine it could be a tad tricky (when I say tricky....i really mean fkn deadly) waving anything but a Hunters flag up there?

Here's a tricky scenario for you Goanna Pete. What happens if the PNG Hunters get up in the qld intrust cup and Blacktown/Manly win the NSW version. Then play off in the interstate GF. Who do you go for? I'd imagine it could be a tad tricky (when I say tricky....i really mean fkn deadly) waving anything but a Hunters flag up there?
Easy answer my wombat friend....Sea Eagles for Life. (even if it costs me mine!!)

Joe, not sure it has been asked / answered yet, but what is your role at Blacktown Workers, and how do you know so much ? Keep up the good work anyway :)
There is an article on the club website I say Joe read...gives a good insight into what's happening so far..Go the Blacktown Workers Sea Eagles...from your number 1 PNG Fan!!!

I've started following them on Facebook. So far, they have been impressive in their dedication to fans via social media! Good clear info, interviews, etc. @goannapete - you're right about watching games, too - when you said that I just realised I am much closer to Blacktown than Brooky...bring on some reserve-grade fixtures in 2017!

I've started following them on Facebook. So far, they have been impressive in their dedication to fans via social media! Good clear info, interviews, etc. @goannapete - you're right about watching games, too - when you said that I just realised I am much closer to Blacktown than Brooky...bring on some reserve-grade fixtures in 2017!
Half your luck, enjoy brother..GP!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
7 4 3 49 10
9 5 4 42 10
9 5 4 -14 10
7 3 4 17 8