Blacktown Workers training with the Sea Eagles

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's rather incredible how many players Blacktown have signed into their own roster! A lot of potential up and comers with huge skill sets! It's a smart move, a club like us that can't sustain a viable income with three grades moving in with a club that is financially stable at that nsw cup level. I just wish the club would do more to support its own back door!

Joe, not sure it has been asked / answered yet, but what is your role at Blacktown Workers, and how do you know so much ? Keep up the good work anyway :)
Hahahah no role,just a passionate supporter who digs around for info.Freagle is right though,they are a social media friendly club and good on facebook,they don't mind answering questions promptly and try to find out stuff.Other than that,just like digging around the net for backup/extra info on anything I hear....

Blacktown completely put the Sea Eagles to shame when it comes to public relations. A big well done to the new Reserve grade franchise. I had big concerns about our reserves this year. It's not even Xmas and we are in safe hands and in for a good year. This is clearly professional out fit, who are recruiting well, engaging with fans. Blacktown have not put a foot wrong so far. Keep up the great work guys and girls.

Blacktown completely put the Sea Eagles to shame when it comes to public relations. A big well done to the new Reserve grade franchise. I had big concerns about our reserves this year. It's not even Xmas and we are in safe hands and in for a good year. This is clearly professional out fit, who are recruiting well, engaging with fans. Blacktown have not put a foot wrong so far. Keep up the great work guys and girls.

My exact thoughts! Manly take a page out of the working eagles book

I can see it now....Blacktown Strutters' buy up Manly Leagues' from our East Asian friends, whose development company's name probably sounds more like an early post-war Japanese sedan than a serious developer; turns them into a powerhouse which then buys out Penn and co, casting them into the proverbial **** tin of history.

The LC then turns around to the Darktown Strutters' and says, 'Thanks fellas for all your help, but now we're ready to make our own way again.'

And then all is right with the world, boys and girls.

It's a smart move considering the NRL are trying to push back against the AFL and the GWS as well as the Wanderers. Just needs to be successful at all levels but mostly on the scoreboard. I'm sick of seeing our minor grades constantly down the bottom.

What is interesting, looking through the SEVENTY SIX PHOTOS that went up on their website yesterday (yep, putting us to shame)... is the difference in condition between these guys and NRL standard. You can tell that some of them will never make it just based on their physical attributes. Hardly any of them look cut, most look strong but not nearly as built as NRL players. Probably points to the fact that only the ones with real drive to succeed actually DO make it out of NSW/Massey Cup, those prepared to really put in the extra work. Or maybe I'm just grasping for anything to keep me amused cos it is the off season...

Remember Blacktown have 3 open age sides to fill, hence why they're signing all these players. You'd think the very best will be in NSW Cup. All the players should be motivated to play at their very best, considering that anyone who excels could get a spot in the NRL. I was against this partnership at first but I now think it's a very good idea.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7