Be honest …

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I thought that Manly would go B2B as the Team forged around Tooves publicly without a hitch.:angel:

Hearing Killer say that 2V was 'left high and dry' warmed the cockles of my heart:angel:

Then Choc's matter of fact dismissal of the Media view, that Manly were Premiers only because of the Coach, with 'Players win games, not the Coach', assured me that the Team would do everything to show their metal.:angel:

Last week's comment by Choc (man has he matured) on the Senior Players helping 2V to ascend to a Premiership Coach, just confirmed the unity of everyone on the Peninsula :angel:

And experience in all aspects of life trumps mere aptitude.

Win Big Manly and celebrate for two Premierships in 2012:D

Always confident of B2B with the biggest threat being injury.
Things I massacred include overrating Tigers & NZ as major threats , had Dogs up there but not near minor prems, got Sharks as smokies & Melbourne to do what they have & fold again at business end, which I believe they still will, did not buy into Raiders who have suprised me with their late surge.

barrack o barba said:
Thanks for letting Crusher Cleal go , he is doing a good job for us .

His son Kane played for the dogs , wasnt bad

Kane was shafted by the bulldogs when he got badly hurt so I'm sure he hasn't got fond memories of the place. Because of that crusher said he would never go there however money talks.

Awesome post KWard.
I shared your dread about this season. Being a loyal. emotional kind of person I still feel extremely hurt by Des's actions, personally, and on the behalf of the fans, players and th club he left behind.
After the departure, insecurity hung over our great club and playing roster like an impending cyclone. But look where we are now.
I couldn't be prouder to be a Manly supporter. And a big thank to all those involved in rising to the challenge.
Regardless of what happens in the finals series. We truly support a champion club here.

I hated Toovey as a coach, and thought his defensive structures were woeful. Well, the defense this past month has been nothing short of outstanding.

Happy to eat humble pie, because it means we are contending.

Nothing would make me happier than Toovey up staging Des tonight.

Sheikheagle said:
barrack o barba said:

Kane was shafted by the bulldogs when he got badly hurt so I'm sure he hasn't got fond memories of the place. Because of that crusher said he would never go there however money talks.

Saw Crusher at the airport and he said gday to me , didnt get to meet him but looks like a top bloke , he is a legend of the game not only for Manly , but NSW and Australia .

barrack o barba said:
Sheikheagle said:
barrack o barba said:

Saw Crusher at the airport and he said gday to me , didnt get to meet him but looks like a top bloke , he is a legend of the game not only for Manly , but NSW and Australia .

Noel is one classy character. What you see, is what you get with him. Great post mate.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8