Banned from The Kennel

As much as I depise the very existence of the Bulldogs, I would never go over to their so called forum and waste even a microsecond of my time and dignity to read what is posted. Why on earth anyone of us would stoop to their level and troll the Kennel is beyond me.

If BE got banned for life for that little innocuous posting, then that would speak very loudly about those in charge at the Kennel.

Rex said:
If BE got banned for life for that little innocuous posting, then that would speak very loudly about those in charge at the Kennel.

To use their words.....They're BUTT HURT! Hahahahahaha!

bones said:
Rex said:

sit at grand final

NEK MINNIT...

Noes Trophee

Butthurt

Look, when Mr I got banned from here (only for 2 years I might add) he slunk back to his site, tail between his legs, and bragged how he got banned and how we all high IQ's lower than a house brick.

I would propose that those who defend his actions, vitriol and hatred on this site, are proving him correct.

Also: "De$$ie can only win with Manly men" is damn funny. If they want to put that on a t-shirt, be my guest.

RL Gronk said:
lsz said:
So all year we whinge about trolls but the first thing we do is go to the kennel?

Hypocrites
You are a twat mate

Because after months of irrational complaints the moment any one not a manly supporter posts on here I point out the hypocrisy of doing the same?

I have never been on to the kennel to post. I said earlier in the year that I was a regular over there posing as a dogs fan, but I'm not. The same as I didn't burn any Grand Final tickets, rather they were coloured photo copies. I'm not stupid enough or rich enough to throw away over a grand like that. I didn't need to post over there to get a reaction... just like I didn't need to burn my tickets to get a reaction. All I needed was them to think I was posting, or them to think I burnt my tickets. Its the same result. The reactions i got on facebook was exactly what i wanted. I've never been one to text fans of other teams when Manly beats them. In return I never get texts back from my mates when their team beats Manly. My Bulldog fan friends are the exception though. They are a different breed. The same as they are the only ones who troll on here with the intention of causing angst. I just wanted to have a little fun at their expense. Now that they have lost the GF I am more than satisfied. I didn't go on the kennel last night, even though I signed up yesterday with the intention to do so. The dick head element they have are the minority over there and there's no point in putting the boot into the decent majority of their fans who would be hurting. Also, I didn't need to text my bulldogs mates about the result. The result was enough. It was awesome. I don't believe in karma, but if I did, it would be how I would describe the result last night.

Why would any one of us want to go to the Kennel when we have the best Forum in the NRL

bones said:
I have never been on to the kennel to post. I said earlier in the year that I was a regular over there posing as a dogs fan, but I'm not. The same as I didn't burn any Grand Final tickets, rather they were coloured photo copies. I'm not stupid enough or rich enough to throw away over a grand like that. I didn't need to post over there to get a reaction... just like I didn't need to burn my tickets to get a reaction. All I needed was them to think I was posting, or them to think I burnt my tickets. Its the same result. The reactions i got on facebook was exactly what i wanted. I've never been one to text fans of other teams when Manly beats them. In return I never get texts back from my mates when their team beats Manly. My Bulldog fan friends are the exception though. They are a different breed. The same as they are the only ones who troll on here with the intention of causing angst. I just wanted to have a little fun at their expense. Now that they have lost the GF I am more than satisfied. I didn't go on the kennel last night, even though I signed up yesterday with the intention to do so. The dick head element they have are the minority over there and there's no point in putting the boot into the decent majority of their fans who would be hurting. Also, I didn't need to text my bulldogs mates about the result. The result was enough. It was awesome. I don't believe in karma, but if I did, it would be how I would describe the result last night.

You are indeed a classic Bones, you are in the wrong job I reckon you'd do well with the "Chasers"

bones said:
Rex said:

This.

I've wanted to say this to them all year. Now we can lol. Butt hurt yet Doggies?

Hypocrisy, please.

Manly fans should get one week amnesty from rightfully being called hypocrites. I just got my kennel account going and I will have some friendly and measured banter.

Some sensitive souls have already objected to my posts that they will never win a title with those halves. One dog fan accused our coach of starting off as a water boy, forgetting where Hasler got his start.

Go have some fun on their site.

No wonder Des was desperate to get Foran.

Keating was non-existent in the game. And Reynolds was the primary cause of Storm's first two tries. And then he butchered a certain try to Barba - again - by going for the glory himself. He has talent, but in the big games he can be more of a weakness than a strength, and he virtually singlehandedly cost them the grand final.

Des has defty exploited the referees' (read Harrigan's) inability to understand shepherd plays, and he has bought structure to their defence, but their halves are still their biggest weakness.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2