Banned from The Kennel

So all year we whinge about trolls but the first thing we do is go to the kennel?

Hypocrites

A4CF2VPCYAAxtJp.jpg

Oh ease up Isz. It sounds like a pretty harmless post - and very true. When we nick the dogs coach, most of the coaching staff and screw up their year by going after their best players then I'll allow them similar licence on this site.

I think they deserve at least 1 thread but if everyone goes over there trolling we're no better than them.

I'm loving this. Next best thing to a Manly win!!!

There were a fair few here "demanding" dogs posters be banned even when they went out of their way to stay within the sites rules.

Mods here got abused when they didnt ban them.

Fairs fair, you cant have it both ways.

Come on JAtz we have copped it for months one night of retribution is well and truly justified and appropriate!

Sheikheagle said:
Come on JAtz we have copped it for months one night of retribution is well and truly justified and appropriate!

Dont get me wrong - I love stirring the pot and the banter. But we were livid when they came on here a few days after the GF. We are going on there night of the GF to do exactly what we got up in arms about - give them a day to lick their wounds, then let the pre-season training begin

Sheikheagle said:

I dont mind all the footy banter. But my perspective is probably different to yours considering as mod ive seen some of our posters (on occassions) act worse than those dog trolls who came here.

In any case, im not worried about what goes on over at the kennel. I dont go there anyway.

Team P W L PD Pts
2 2 0 36 4
2 2 0 26 4
2 2 0 23 4
2 2 0 19 4
2 2 0 12 4
2 1 1 13 2
2 1 1 10 2
2 1 1 3 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 0 2
2 1 1 -14 2