Ashley Taylor given permission to negotiate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Disco

First Grader
Premium Member
Rumours about that Ashley Taylor has been given permission to negotiate with rival clubs with Manly at the front of the line ahead of the knights, sharks and Titans

Get him and Tamou/Moa and we have had the perfect recruitment drive

Last edited:
Pretty sure it's in the Edit facility, just edit the first post and you should be able to change it.

As I said in the other thread he's a talented young kid, not sure he's 100% ready for full time FG yet but under the influence of Joey & Cherry I'm sure he'd come along.

I reckon the Titans will get him. Plenty of connections with the GC and his mates. I'm sure the Titans will put together one of their special "Frizelle" third party agreements.

taylor would be a great signing but i couldnt see him starting next year with lyon at 5/8, you cant put lyon in centres as on of trbojevic, taufua, hiku, matai or snake get dropped let alone gutho
also we already have our own academy gun in riley travers

If we sign this kid, i would have Taylor playing half and Dce playin five eighth which I believe would suit daly and his running game.. Which is a bit untapped of late.

taylor would be a great signing but i couldnt see him starting next year with lyon at 5/8, you cant put lyon in centres as on of trbojevic, taufua, hiku, matai or snake get dropped let alone gutho
also we already have our own academy gun in riley travers
I agree, Riley Travers will be ready by the start of 2017 for the 5/8 th role, hes developing well and with an experienced scrum base around him he will do really well, I think in 2016 we will cover the gap with a mix of Killer, Snake and maybe Feleti. I would like to see Manly buy a really fast centre to add to our depth and an imposing 2nd rower if possible.

Ramein to step up for centre depth...shame we lost Charlie Taylor
Hearing around there is some very strong rumblings going on about Charlie and Bozo get together for next season. Both very keen

Last edited:
Would Love Charlie Taylor back.

In regards to Ash Taylor, I really can't see him coming if they have faith in Travers and Pearsall, Lyon will be 5/8 as Tom Trbojevic has to be in the team somewhere or else we will risk losing him.

Would Love Charlie Taylor back.

In regards to Ash Taylor, I really can't see him coming if they have faith in Travers and Pearsall, Lyon will be 5/8 as Tom Trbojevic has to be in the team somewhere or else we will risk losing him.

So would I. I think he will be back next season a lot of talk around the place at the moment and a lot of excited people. Meeting with Bozo shortly

What does he play (Charlie Taylor)? dont know too much about him
strong, tough, hard running blistering flyer outside back and I have been told born local junior, mona vale junior currently at roosters. Prefers what I hear centre, fullback. But can play anywhere. Big League have said about him..Dual schoolboy international League / Rugby. Australian beach sprint flag champion. One of the most destructive ball runners in the roosters side. His leg power is what makes him so dangerous and hits the line hard on kick returns. I watched him play fullback last season when Tommy was out injured for 6 weeks and nearly got the 20s into the finals, before Tommy came back. Will be fantastic to get him home and he is by all accounts a great guy and a good team person. A must to get back now with the great Bozo in charge

strong, tough, hard running blistering flyer outside back and I have been told born local junior, mona vale junior currently at roosters. Prefers what I hear centre, fullback. But can play anywhere. Big League have said about him..Dual schoolboy international League / Rugby. Australian beach sprint flag champion. One of the most destructive ball runners in the roosters side. His leg power is what makes him so dangerous and hits the line hard on kick returns. I watched him play fullback last season when Tommy was out injured for 6 weeks and nearly got the 20s into the finals, before Tommy came back. Will be fantastic to get him home and he is by all accounts a great guy and a good team person. A must to get back now with the great Bozo in charge

Harry? Is that you.....................?

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
7 4 3 -8 8