Ashley Taylor given permission to negotiate

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Harry? Is that you.....................?
No whos Harry ? Just happy to have a good junior back, saying what I know or heard, thought some might be interested, maybe we will get Joey Lussick back as well another local junior who is a good player

Last edited:
Harry was Charlie Taylor's PR consultant and regaled Silvertails with constant reminders of his untapped and unappreciated genius! To be honest, I'm surprised he hasn't made the NSW team yet. I hope he does come back and if he does I'm sure Harry will reappear also.

Attachments

• dd0ac9250d0ac3bbdab473b3698997ef737995a5a92e89944d5b63de2a1f4c8d.jpg
    dd0ac9250d0ac3bbdab473b3698997ef737995a5a92e89944d5b63de2a1f4c8d.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 20
I like how the article reads as if Taylor was the titans by default. It's not Taylor on the market fielding offers, no, it's Manly to steal Taylor....even though cough Taylor has yet to sign with anyone and he looks to be able to negotiate with anyone.

sheesh

The world of clickbait is a disappointing one indeed.

Please wait whilst I tweet that, post it on facebook, take a pic of it and paste it on instagram, reddit the hell outta it yadda yadda yadda

(Hope we get him for the head explosions.) :giggle:

I like how the article reads as if Taylor was the titans by default. It's not Taylor on the market fielding offers, no, it's Manly to steal Taylor....even though cough Taylor has yet to sign with anyone and he looks to be able to negotiate with anyone.

sheesh

Please wait whilst I tweet that, post it on facebook, take a pic of it and paste it on instagram, reddit the hell outta it yadda yadda yadda

And apparently Manly stole DCE from The Titans, not the other way around.

It's a joke.

sheesh

GE plus make it a meme on Imgur

I have never seen him play, or seen him full stop ...but lets get him!.
If he is considered a talent by Wayne Bennett, that means all he needs are two arms and two legs. Pulling on a Manly jersey will do the rest.
NYEagle

I have never seen him play, or seen him full stop ...but lets get him!.
If he is considered a talent by Wayne Bennett, that means all he needs are two arms and two legs. Pulling on a Manly jersey will do the rest.
NYEagle

Saw him play in the Broncos side v the Panthers in May, plenty of talent but I would not say superstar potential.

But who knows, surrounded by some of our players and coached by Joey, maybe he could be!!

I think it will come down to his parent's influence. If they are comfortable with him leaving QLD to be at Manly then I think he is ours, if not, then Titans it will be.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6