ASADA Going Shark Fishing

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

Brissie Kid

Bencher
There's none. See the earlier post that quoted the NRL. They haven't received any breach notice from ASADA about even one player including the Sharks. So people talking about stripping grand finals is rubbish.

Anyway how many players in a team means you lose a premiership? Two players, Six? 17?

The Royal Soup

First Grader
Brissie Kid said:
There's none. See the earlier post that quoted the NRL. They haven't received any breach notice from ASADA about even one player including the Sharks. So people talking about stripping grand finals is rubbish.

Anyway how many players in a team means you lose a premiership? Two players, Six? 17?

Good point, just hate that un easy feeling you know, pretty sure we are above board

Clint

Tipping Member
Brissie Kid said:

Where is this NRL quote Brissie Kid? I couldn't find it.

Chip and Chase

True Supporter
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Frozen blood samples from '97 ?? We live in hope.

Maybe they can test Eddie Wards urine from '95, he had to be smoking crack that day.

Volley

Bencher
The boys looked pretty chilled after the game tonight, not a team stressed out about possible bans, stripped Premierships etc.

bones

Bones Knows
DSM5 said:
By the way, who won the Steve Rogers trophy in 2011? If the Ceating Shire sCum did, then it should be handed over
to us.

LOL that Is the best post ever ;p

Jatz Crackers

First Grader
Well I will tell you something for free, Im withholding my opinions about this rather large issue (as you can see, Ive been virtually sight unseen on this)

I dont think many have a handle on this issue yet & im very sure there are a few twists yet which might change some peoples minds.

Rex

Bencher
When the roar of forum commentary seemed heavily weighted towards shoot-from-the-hip judgements, the susans and SER8s (and similar) were in my view the rare sane voices on the forum who took a more balanced and cool wait and see approach - to let the facts emerge.

Obviously there's a lot more silent voices like yours in the background.

I don't know what will come of all this. Hopefully we are not badly hurt, but whatever happens we'll move forward.

Matabele

Journey Man
I won't relax until ASADA say they have dealt with everyone. They are not well resourced so it will be a slow and methodical process. But the Manly statement 'no one has tested positive' did make my blood run cold. Too soon after Armstrong's similar denials. On the flip side, if Dank ceased with us in 2010 I am hoping our situation is minimised. He wold have become bolder as time went on.

Brissie Kid

Bencher
After the Sharks then ASADA should be equitable and turn to Essendon not another NRL club.

Clint said:
Where is this NRL quote Brissie Kid? I couldn't find it.

http://www.nrl.com/nrl-issues-support-package-to-sharks/tabid/10874/newsid/71050/default.aspx

Mr Smith also today reiterated that the Sharks would field a team against the Gold Coast Titans this weekend.

“Earlier this week we asked ASADA to provide us with the names of any player it currently has sufficient evidence to request the NRL issue an infraction notice under our anti-doping code.

“The response we received back from ASADA was that its investigation continues and will for a number of weeks.

“ASADA indicated it is not currently in a position to request the NRL to issue any infraction notices. Without an infraction notice, the NRL will not stand down any player.

“Like players and fans, we share the frustrations they are feeling as the ASADA investigation continues.

“We would like to see a resolution and have today urged ASADA to move as quickly as possible.”

midsteyne

loyal forever
its pretty safe to say the players will enter the code of silence,i cant see a grass coming out in any of the teams player groups,this asada diversion could be a real killer for the game,mums dont want jonny to get bashed as it is let alone them becoming drug addicts,maybe cycling have started the whole thing to get the heat off them,macquarie dictionary next edition,doing a lance.

mickqld

Sea Eagle forever
Tipping Member
A lot of knee jerk reactions to all this. The process is slow but it has to be so it can be thorough. The Sharks have booted people because they alledgedly didn't act on knowledge even though these people may not have been the perpetrators.
Unfortunately there is more to come I just hope it's not us.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
12 8 4 100 18
12 7 5 64 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 7 5 -37 16
12 6 5 36 15
13 7 6 133 14
12 6 6 77 14
13 7 6 4 14