Are You Renewing Your Membership?

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Are you renewing your Membership?

• Total voters
Looks like the tide is turning as people realise that despite all the BS they still want to be a member for the same reasons they did in the past. That's fair enough.

Missing this years finals and our prospects of winning the premiership in 2016 had nothing to do with my decision not to renew so signing Tapau, Walker, Klemmer, SBW, Thurston, Sam Burgess or whoever else in the next few months is not going to make any difference to me.

When I said I would cancel my membership if the Toovey rumors were true, I absolutely meant it but I didn't believe they could actually be true!

Sure I still love the footy team and I won't miss a minute if I can help it, but if the club wants to treat it's members like fools then I'll just get my entertainment for free for a while. It will be tough missing out on a 70th year coin but I'll just have to live with it.

Chez has phoned me too. It's a wonder the bloke can speak, all those phone calls.:p Couldn't respond at the time as I was running late for work. Have decided to try a tactic. I'm going to ring the membership team and tell them I'll renew if I get a personal live phone call from Stevie Matai.:giggle:
Hey, you can only try.

Looks like the tide is turning as people realise that despite all the BS they still want to be a member for the same reasons they did in the past. That's fair enough.

Missing this years finals and our prospects of winning the premiership in 2016 had nothing to do with my decision not to renew so signing Tapau, Walker, Klemmer, SBW, Thurston, Sam Burgess or whoever else in the next few months is not going to make any difference to me.

When I said I would cancel my membership if the Toovey rumors were true, I absolutely meant it but I didn't believe they could actually be true!

Sure I still love the footy team and I won't miss a minute if I can help it, but if the club wants to treat it's members like fools then I'll just get my entertainment for free for a while. It will be tough missing out on a 70th year coin but I'll just have to live with it.
I'll send you my coin if you want .......

If we win the premiership next year, we would have still won it with Tooves as coach had he been given the squad we will have.
I suppose the question could be is that would we have been able to build this squad if Tooves was still coach?

It turns out that if you want to stop the club harassing you to renew (2 emails per week for months, rubbish recorded messages to both home and mobile numbers multiple times, and txts to mobile then you have to phone the club. To stop the barrage then that also means that ALL correspondence from the club will cease. Pure genius guys. Is it ok if I renew at a time that suits me? Obviously not! I have put up with Mickey Mouse performances on all sorts of issues over decades but this is a new low. Sure I should have jumped on board, but I don't feel like it after Tooves and the sacking of every staff member I have ever met.

The phone calls are an absolute embarrassment.

I renewed about a month back but cut my total spend.

I will cheer them on but it no longer feels like my club. Now its the Manly Sea Roosters.

As far as I have read Toovey reached an agreement with the club on his payout a few months ago. Are you now saying they are withholding payment?
As far as I'm aware he hasn't been paid! I don't know who is withholding payments.

By the way I don't know WTF # means ........ I just see the hipsters using it
image.png

The phone calls are an absolute embarrassment.

I renewed about a month back but cut my total spend.

I will cheer them on but it no longer feels like my club. Now its the Manly Sea Roosters.
was it your club in 1995-1997?

Not having a go at you, but we are not the most hated club in the league for no reason; it's because we have always poached players.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
7 6 1 54 14
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8