Are you really a Westie club? Discuss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Bella Vista and Dural aren’t even in the parramatta district numbnuts LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL.
I think you forgot to mention Granville and auburn
Most of us brilliant, charismatic true Parra Supporters live in the Hills. Our training ground is in Kellyville. I never go to those Red Neck areas such as Granville, Blacktown, etc. I actually like the Northern Beaches and have an investment property there in which I will live in when I retire in 25 years' time. The Northern Beaches need people like me to increase the average IQ level in that area by at least 20%

People have always moved to the northern beaches for a better life. It is no surprise we have a few players from the west. The strange situation is gutho going the wrong way. And lussick.

Although plenty of northern beaches residents, such as gutho, commute to other areas for work. In this way we share our expertise with other areas because we are very humanitarian people.

The eels would be in a terrible mess without gutho, he is an example of a successful aid package.

Last edited:
Ok, Des is originally from the Western Suburbs ie a PenWiff boy. Also, your feeder club is Blacktown. So you are a Westie club, technically lol. Bloody Westies lol. You're more Westie than Parra. Bloody red necks. The silver tails have become fibro. Well when I pass through your area, the houses are fibro lol. Oh, the irony. What has your club become? A fibro version of the mighty eels? We're rich from Bella Vista, Dural, etc. LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL;)
Love your work , footy banter is great fun. Enjoy the game. Hope its 13 against 13 .
Whats the parra teams family tree ?

The Dural area has one junior league team the Hills Hawks who are part of the North Sydney Junior League which often combines with the Manly Competition due to a lack of teams in the North Sydney Competition.

Ok, Des is originally from the Western Suburbs ie a PenWiff boy. Also, your feeder club is Blacktown. So you are a Westie club, technically lol. Bloody Westies lol. You're more Westie than Parra. Bloody red necks. The silver tails have become fibro. Well when I pass through your area, the houses are fibro lol. Oh, the irony. What has your club become? A fibro version of the mighty eels? We're rich from Bella Vista, Dural, etc. LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL;)

Do you have an illegitimate half brother called Biff that you time-share a brain with ? .. if so can I suggest you re-take possession of it before you post in future ... cheers.

Although plenty of northern beaches residents, such as gutho, commute to other areas for work. In this way we share our expertise with other areas because we are very humanitarian people.

The eels would be in a terrible mess without gutho, he is an example of a successful aid package.
The sad thing is you're probably right re Gutho lol

Most of us brilliant, charismatic true Parra Supporters live in the Hills. Our training ground is in Kellyville. I never go to those Red Neck areas such as Granville, Blacktown, etc. I actually like the Northern Beaches and have an investment property there in which I will live in when I retire in 25 years' time. The Northern Beaches need people like me to increase the average IQ level in that area by at least 20%

WM's "investment property".

flat-rock-tent-park.jpg

I found one block of land for sale near Manly 638m square metres, with 0 views - 2.5 million

I found many, many available blocks of land in Parramatta's greater region, I thought I'd increase the land size to 830m square to be fair to you, yet $636,900 was the guide.

2,500,000 for 638m square or $3,918.50 per square metre on the Northern Beaches
636,900 for 830m square or $767.35 per square metre in Parramatta

Thought's?

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
9 7 2 72 16
8 7 1 56 16
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 58 12
9 5 4 -14 12