Are you really a Westie club? Discuss

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

GuthosHalfBrother

Dole Bludger
Ok, Des is originally from the Western Suburbs ie a PenWiff boy. Also, your feeder club is Blacktown. So you are a Westie club, technically lol. Bloody Westies lol. You're more Westie than Parra. Bloody red necks. The silver tails have become fibro. Well when I pass through your area, the houses are fibro lol. Oh, the irony. What has your club become? A fibro version of the mighty eels? We're rich from Bella Vista, Dural, etc. LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL;)

Last edited:
Ok, Des is originally from the Western Suburbs ie a Penfiff boy. Also, your feeder club is Blacktown. So you are a Westie club, technically lol. Technically, are you ow a westie club? Bloody Westies lol. You're more Westie than Parra. Bloody red necks. The silver tails have become fibro. Well when I pass through your area, the houses are fibro lol. Oh, the irony. What has your club become? A fibro version of the mighty eels? We're rich from Bella Vista, Dural, etc. LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL
iu

Ok, Des is originally from the Western Suburbs ie a Penfiff boy. Also, your feeder club is Blacktown. So you are a Westie club, technically lol. Technically, are you ow a westie club? Bloody Westies lol. You're more Westie than Parra. Bloody red necks. The silver tails have become fibro. Well when I pass through your area, the houses are fibro lol. Oh, the irony. What has your club become? A fibro version of the mighty eels? We're rich from Bella Vista, Dural, etc. LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL
Those that stir the sh1t pot

Should have to lick the spoon

Sorry we don't have any, can you bring one of yours preferably wooden ;)

Well I did spot a few blonde surfer types wearing flannies when I was in the Northern Beaches a few weeks back.

But they did end up jumping into a white convertible BMW with stock rims.

Bella Vista and Dural aren’t even in the parramatta district numbnuts LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL.
I think you forgot to mention Granville and auburn

Nobody ever said there wasn't any fibro on the beaches, the only difference is that every one of our fibro houses is worth two of yours. ;)

Well I did spot a few blonde surfer types wearing flannies when I was in the Northern Beaches a few weeks back.

But they did end up jumping into a white convertible BMW with stock rims.
Don't forget who invented ugg boots. Good old Shane Stedman (father of former tour surfer Shane). Ugg boots and incredible board repairs. Remember I closed the boot on the corner of this semi-fish I had, two tone green with a trim. Took it to Shane came back perfect - as new.

Go and ask aunty and uncle (probably also known to you as Mum and Dad) if they can find the old VCR player and see if they can get that 1986 grand final video working one last time.

Truth be told it’s probably the closest you will get to watching eels grand final glory brother :)

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8