Anyone else get the 'Sorry about Zorba' email today???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Unacceptable. I'm losing my membership number because of this guy. While he's around the club, calling fans irrelevant, sausage roll eating no-one's, who opinion's don't matter, I can't provide capital to them.

I do my part by going to games, buying merchandise and things. Heck, got an Eagles mug for my b'day yesterday alone.

I just can't hand over money knowing that Peter Peters is a representative of the place. Sorry. Especially with the disdain he applies to the clubs members and customers - OPENLY and brazenly.

@TimmyQ , you're a champion for making a stand and providing feedback. Kudos to you, sir. You're the "can do" fan that makes this club great imo.
Happy Birthday to you Ryan - one of the true legend posters on this site and heavily passionate supporters of the club

The CEO sent a letter to those who complained about Zorba's comments. I think it was the right thing to do to send it to those who expressed their discontent. The presumption was if you didn't complain you didn't care so the lesson learnt is if you are upset with the Club then send them an email. Without that the club doesn't know.

Ok then i get it.

Just about to pen an angry letter to manly as the manly seabirds did not appear at my birthday to cheer me on

Fingers crossed. And if that works

Next on the list will be lottoland

For those that really know Zorba, they also know that he also has a good side to him like every one else .
Let bygones be bygones and enjoy the rest of our day .
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
View attachment 5236
ok so now I know what you look like BOZO ... maybe the sign should read I Love Zorba

Ok then i get it.

Just about to pen an angry letter to manly as the manly seabirds did not appear at my birthday to cheer me on

Fingers crossed. And if that works

Next on the list will be lottoland
Let me know how you go with that. If it works for you then I will give it a go too.

ok so now I know what you look like BOZO ... maybe the sign should read I Love Zorba
Love him or hate him he is part of our Sea eagle extended family
We can choose our friends but we cant choose our family as we are stuck with them . So grin and bear it feathered friend
Zorba is here to stay :)
All-in-the-Family.jpg

This is about to blow up. Or it might just spit out some gas like one of those cockroach bombs and clear out the pests. Either way, this plus Reading the Play rumours posted here in another thread, plus Zorbas steadfast denial on his 2ky Sunday morning love in that he was going anywhere - interesting times. There's no way Peters is going to be okay with that emai unless he was consulted prior to its publishing.

Anyway HBD Ryan.

The CEO sent a letter to those who complained about Zorba's comments. I think it was the right thing to do to send it to those who expressed their discontent. The presumption was if you didn't complain you didn't care so the lesson learnt is if you are upset with the Club then send them an email. Without that the club doesn't know.
No, every Manly member deserved that message, we all received the barb from the 'non-Manly-affiliated' Manly official, so the club owed it to all of us, indeed to all fans, to distance itself from those comments.

Something is better than nothing, its short and to the point but perhaps more that could have been said about what had been done to rectify this

Unacceptable. I'm losing my membership number because of this guy. While he's around the club, calling fans irrelevant, sausage roll eating no-one's, who opinion's don't matter, I can't provide capital to them.

I do my part by going to games, buying merchandise and things. Heck, got an Eagles mug for my b'day yesterday alone.

I just can't hand over money knowing that Peter Peters is a representative of the place. Sorry. Especially with the disdain he applies to the clubs members and customers - OPENLY and brazenly.

@TimmyQ , you're a champion for making a stand and providing feedback. Kudos to you, sir. You're the "can do" fan that makes this club great imo.

Happy Birthday for yesterday @Ryan, hope you had a great day. Love that you got an Eagles mug for it. Might have to get myself something Manly related for my b'day tomoz....!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11