Anyone else get the 'Sorry about Zorba' email today???

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

TimmyQ

Bencher
3 weeks after the fact but better late than never I spose.......

And quote unquote..

"Thank you for taking the time to email us with your thoughts regarding the comments of Peter Peters (Zerba).

I can assure you that the thoughts of one person are not indicative of the Club as a whole. I understand how such comments are disrespectful and hurtful to our supporters and members, particularly those that have been with the club over many years.

We value our members and supporters and will endeavour to convey this more appropriately in the future.

I sincerely ask that you continue to support your Club through membership and coming to our games."

Unacceptable. I'm losing my membership number because of this guy. While he's around the club, calling fans irrelevant, sausage roll eating no-one's, who opinion's don't matter, I can't provide capital to them.

I do my part by going to games, buying merchandise and things. Heck, got an Eagles mug for my b'day yesterday alone.

I just can't hand over money knowing that Peter Peters is a representative of the place. Sorry. Especially with the disdain he applies to the clubs members and customers - OPENLY and brazenly.

@TimmyQ , you're a champion for making a stand and providing feedback. Kudos to you, sir. You're the "can do" fan that makes this club great imo.

Unacceptable. I'm losing my membership number because of this guy. While he's around the club, calling fans irrelevant, sausage roll eating no-one's, who opinion's don't matter, I can't provide capital to them.

I do my part by going to games, buying merchandise and things. Heck, got an Eagles mug for my b'day yesterday alone.

I just can't hand over money knowing that Peter Peters is a representative of the place. Sorry. Especially with the disdain he applies to the clubs members and customers - OPENLY and brazenly.

@TimmyQ , you're a champion for making a stand and providing feedback. Kudos to you, sir. You're the "can do" fan that makes this club great imo.
Have a great day Ryan !!!
untitled.png

Fair play to Tim Cleary, trying hard to re-engage with the fans. It is nice that he acknowledged fans frustrations. Very professional.
As the Zorba attack was on a public site, the Club should have posted their disclaimer on the MWSE site.:wait:

It's also not the first time that ZtC has attacked the Supporters in print or via internet interviews.

The emails to just those that left an email contact, is avoiding the Fan Engagement issues that Manly continue to have. #StrongerTogether ?? :cool:

As Doust from Saints said 'Fans are passionate and are entitled to their opinion' He never lowered himself to attacking the Saints Fans even though they have actively critiqued him, to the point of holding marches to 'Oust Doust'. :clap:

Who was this email sent from? Club, membership, CEO etc?
The CEO sent a letter to those who complained about Zorba's comments. I think it was the right thing to do to send it to those who expressed their discontent. The presumption was if you didn't complain you didn't care so the lesson learnt is if you are upset with the Club then send them an email. Without that the club doesn't know.

As the Zorba attack was on a public site, the Club should have posted their disclaimer on the MWSE site.:wait:

It's also not the first time that ZtC has attacked the Supporters in print or via internet interviews.

The emails to just those that left an email contact, is avoiding the Fan Engagement issues that Manly continue to have. #StrongerTogether ?? :cool:

As Doust from Saints said 'Fans are passionate and are entitled to their opinion' He never lowered himself to attacking the Saints Fans even though they have actively critiqued him, to the point of holding marches to 'Oust Doust'. :clap:
For those that really know Zorba, they also know that he also has a good side to him like every one else .
Let bygones be bygones and enjoy the rest of our day .
Go the mighty Sea eagles !!!
1489637225249.jpg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8