Announcement market

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It's a shame that they aren't available in cask / box version.

The ones you buy today come that way , but for $800 they’d want to.

Loads of wine that tastes just as good for a fraction of the $$$

For anyone that likes Red, try St Hallet’s Faith Shiraz, less than $20 a bottle and very drinkable.

You want to spend more, Penfolds St Henri is superb but about $100 a bottle.

My days of spending over $100 for a wine are long gone now ( sadly).

For anyone that likes Red, try St Hallet’s Faith Shiraz, less than $20 a bottle and very drinkable.

My go to is a Tulloch Hector Shiraz under a $100 but a magic drop. A couple of years ago my wife inherited a 1964 Grange from her uncle. Unfortunately the old fella stored it standing up, the cork dried out and the wine was stuffed. We still drank it but only for nostalgia as it was long gone. It still had a price tag on it at $8 a bottle it was a bargain.

St. Halletts is where my mate learnt to make wine!

I stopped auto-renew for myself and family awaiting coach announcement. If it's Dessie or someone decent I'm back in baby. If it's Cartwrong or some other dud I am out.
Same - everything on your account stays there are the ready should you wish to renew so there is no harm in pausing it.

Totally over threads constantly getting hijacked by BS.
That’s the off-season for you mate , same every year and especially when we are in a state of flux at present.

It’ll get back on track

Maybe #thisweek

Or possibly #nextweek

Just be thankful that no one is discussing religion (or sky fairies) anymore :p
giphy.gif

Sounds to me that Hasler has the job...if he wants it under the conditions imposed by the Penns. What will the Penns give up to get Dessie back. A chair and table for starters. Then chuck the abacus and exercise book for a computer.

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8
8 4 4 -60 8