Alleged Leniu incident.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I guess this will sound like I'm just out of touch, but peoples' feelings seem to get hurt very easily in this generation.
I read today that Sam Kerr hurt a policeman's feelings with some words.
It seems to me that we are in the middle of a type of McCarthyism era with our Wokeism attitudes. Guess we'll have to rewrite the old nursey rhythm about Sticks'n'stones.....

I'm out of Youch?
I like that.
A very legitimate call out of an awful typo

For me there is a fair difference between racism and what some may call "banter"

The 3 Facts that fcks up highly sensitive footy players

You’re a ****ing loser. I wish you’d get permanently banned from this site. It’s actually embarrassing to know that there’s other supporters who act like you.
This is obviously a topic you are passionate about but if you don't dial it back a bit my money is on you getting banned rather than the user, whose posts I never read for my own sanity's sake, whom you have directed this at.

A very legitimate call out of an awful typo

For me there is a fair difference between racism and what some may call "banter"
As I said in a previous post there would be plenty of “ banter “ in every game , you can bet dropping a ball cold gets plenty of comment from the other side , and every time there’s a big tackle they ponce around like roosters crowing about how tough they are.

But the days of racism , of any sort are over.

And some of that was freely used in the 60’s / 70’s and isn’t always centred around indigenous people.

Asians , Greeks , Italians, we can’t use those words that described them any more.

So I’m with you on this one ( even though we may not always agree ).

As I said in a previous post there would be plenty of “ banter “ in every game , you can bet dropping a ball cold gets plenty of comment from the other side , and every time there’s a big tackle they ponce around like roosters crowing about how tough they are.

But the days of racism , of any sort are over.

And some of that was freely used in the 60’s / 70’s and isn’t always centred around indigenous people.

Asians , Greeks , Italians, we can’t use those words that described them any more.

So I’m with you on this one ( even though we may not always agree ).
You can not survive as long on here as some of us have unless you can agree to disagree sometimes (not over this!)

So

Saying racism and systemic oppression isn’t a real problem? You’re a moron.
Correct - and poster you reply to is permitted to operate on this page carte blanche

Hate that this attempt to obfuscate by Bozo gets accepted. One of our staff has called him out as a troll - so either a troll or a simple apologist for rugby league racism. Either way he needs to be benched at a minimum

Will be looking to link his post about Latrell and this incident as it isn't accidental.

And I haven't resubscribed my premium membership to this page for this reason, we seem to prioritise these verbose and purile participants

Last edited:
The worst thing one can be ever called is a Loser
The whole Broncos team were losers on World stage for all to see

Being called a Monkey is a great thing
Monkeys do not murder rape and are corrupt like humans

Monkeys are great species
They are so great they even named a Band after them
View attachment 26214
So this, plus
Another Losing Victim in Vegas
and he is not a Happy Chappy
View attachment 26215
Even my teenage son can make a correlation to the intent. One post after the other - but he remains here

How long did AFB get for his "spaz" comment? And Montoya got 4 for a homophobic insult. If Leniu were to get 8 weeks then we risk offending the disabled and gay communities by prioritising the race issue.
Btw, I don't agree with what I've just written, more to highlight what a minefield the whole situation is

If you listen to the audio the accusation comes from both Ezra and a third party - hence the audio of "he called him a Monkey" and not "he called me"
Whomever that is will be called to testify, and Spencer’s post match interview won’t be of help when he basically admitted saying something but calling it “ banter “.

Whomever that is will be called to testify, and Spencer’s post match interview won’t be of help when he basically admitted saying something but calling it “ banter “.
You would assume it was the captain based on what transpired and the fact that ref called captains together.

If I feel inspired I will rewatch on Kayo tomorrow to dig deep - Im currently watching our resident apologist and multi poster flog on with impunity hoping they get given a spell.

You would assume it was the captain based on what transpired and the fact that ref called captains together.

If I feel inspired I will rewatch on Kayo tomorrow to dig deep - Im currently watching our resident apologist and multi poster flog on with impunity hoping they get given a spell.
Yes very likely it’s the captain, think Spencer is in deep do do

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
6 4 2 53 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8