Alleged Leniu incident.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Sam Kerr's words were alledgedly racially based.

Given historical events, and some not all that historical, racially based words will hit harder than calling someone short (for example).

Clearly there is some sort of law Kerr has broken. I highly doubt there is a don't laugh at short people law, although anything is possible.
Give me some rope on this one as i go down a rabbit hole. Im Australian. Im 47 and my background as far as i know is predominantly white.
My first wife was White British and my current Wife (last one cause if this marrage fails im not going again that's for sure) is of Asian decent born in northern England.
Having lived in London for 20+ years I do think it's hard for Australians in general to get the race issue that places like the UK have gone through are going through. Now please understand im not saying all Australians don't get it but having returned here 15 months ago it's pretty easy to see we are 15 - 30 years behind the UK on the matter at least. Modern technology like social media will make the process happen quicker over time but there is still a big difference IMHO.
As a Niaive country white kid It's take many years to get it and try to understand the hurt racial abuse can cause. Of course I will never understand completely but seeing my Brown skinned wife profiled and abused by usually racist white scum hurts.
My Wife has 3 degrees, speaks 5 languages and has a British accent that would make the royal family sound thick but she knows no matter what's done she won't really be British in the eyes of many.
Now the Sam Kerr thing might be nothing but if she has thrown a racially charged slur the way of a policeman then she will need to answer the charge. Just as Leinu will.
To many of us White folk the idea "sticks and stones may break my bones but names will never hurt me" may be true but for others it's a long way from the truth.

Walker is flog, he's the worst sportsman in league, his reactions over the years to anyone who's scored against Souffs is deplorable, easily my most hated player closely followed by Latrell
Yeh Walker and also Lui from Penrith are in the faces of the opposition afetr every try and get away somehow, with actually shoving them also......I think Walker done it to Garrick after that first Souths try, but Garrick showed class later after he scored to blow it out to a 2 try lead, as he just spiked the ball and showed the class of a true Sportsman.

Every day Every one succumbs to their uncontrollable emotional state of minds
and call people names
Prck
Cnt
Dhead
Fcwit
Moron etc etc etc
it has been going on since cave man started talking
I would like to think we are all more smarter than Cave man and are smart enough to realise
That Peoples derogative remarks do not define us . They define the derogative people

The moral of the story
Let us not become a puppet of a string of emotions to another persons derogative remarks

Calling someone a cvnt or a fukwitt isn't even remotely close to racially vilifying someone.
Please, just stop. This is actually starting to become embarrassing.

Calling someone a cvnt or a fukwitt isn't even remotely close to racially vilifying someone.
obviously calling the player a monkey is not appropriate due to perception of race but is it by default also vilification? If he said it on a one on one perspective. How can we assume by default it is vilification as well as a racist slur? It appears it was said to upset the player not necessarily additionally vilify him as well.. gee I doubt Spencer would know what vilification means
It appears there maybe some projection going on here.

obviously calling the player a monkey is not appropriate due to perception of race but is it by default also vilification? If he said it on a one on one perspective. How can we assume by default it is vilification as well as a racist slur? It appears it was said to upset the player not necessarily additionally vilify him as well.. gee I doubt Spencer would know what vilification means
It appears there maybe some projection going on here.

You seem so intent on dissecting everything I say. I don't see you doing this with other posters and I find that fascinating.

Whether Leniu knew what he was doing or not is irrelevant. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Was calling it vilification a reach? Possibly. So I'll reword my comment as follows: 'calling someone a cvnt or a fukwitt isn't even remotely close to making a racial slur'.

My point stands. Bozo is completely delusional if he thinks the two a remotely comparable. I trust you can agree with that.

You seem so intent on dissecting everything I say. I don't see you doing this with other posters and I find that fascinating.

Whether Leniu knew what he was doing or not is irrelevant. Ignorance is not an excuse.

Was calling it vilification a reach? Possibly. So I'll reword my comment as follows: 'calling someone a cvnt or a fukwitt isn't even remotely close to making a racial slur'.

My point stands. Bozo is completely delusional if he thinks the two a remotely comparable. I trust you can agree with that.
Great! Calling it vilification is a reach most likely more! and just adds fuel to the fire that was not likely there is the first place. Thats why I called it out…
Your opinions are your own business but I think a slur based on something someone can not control is just as bad as any other. Calling people Fwits and losers ect have caused people to commit self harm even worse from what I understand….
Whilst I don’t fully agree with Bozo either I do see a that in addition to not tolerating abusive behaviour whether racial or based on something else building resilience and self belief is also very important… and should be more encouraged in our society.

Great! Calling it vilification is a reach most likely more! and just adds fuel to the fire that was not likely there is the first place. Thats why I called it out…
Your opinions are your own business but I think a slur based on something someone can not control is just as bad as any other. Calling people Fwits and losers ect have caused people to commit self harm even worse from what I understand….
Whilst I don’t fully agree with Bozo either I do see a that in addition to not tolerating abusive behaviour whether racial or based on something else building resilience and self belief is also very important… and should be more encouraged in our society.

So if I'm understanding you correctly, you feel that fukwitt and monkey are the same?

So if I'm understanding you correctly, you feel that fukwitt and monkey are the same?
Silly question both are forms of abuse that can hurt people. It’s like choosing how a death sentence should be carried out like is lethal injection more humane than hanging etc. the best answer is that neither of them are ok and should not be accepted. But I suspect you know that…

I grew up and went to school in the 70's.

I got called a wog relentlessly. I dealt with it because, frankly, I didn't have a choice.
I didn't enjoy it. The insinuation that I was somehow a lesser human because of my Greek heritage was offensive.

Yes, no physical harm came to me by being called a wog. (Some harm came to a few of the name callers, but I won't go there). But you would hope that in 50 years, we've moved forward.

I'm no woke lefty. I can assure you all of that. But no good can come of deriding someone because of their race. So can we just leave it where it belongs ? In the past.

Silly question both are forms of abuse that can hurt people. It’s like choosing how a death sentence should be carried out like is lethal injection more humane than hanging etc. the best answer is that neither of them are ok and should not be accepted. But I suspect you know that…

Strongly disagree with you.
Being discriminated against or abused because of something you cannot change (race, gender, sexual orientation, etc) is FAR worse than being called a fukwitt. People are called that because of their behaviour or attitude. You can change your behaviour. You cannot change the colour of your skin.
The two are not comparable at all.

Strongly disagree with you.
Being discriminated against or abused because of something you cannot change (race, gender, sexual orientation, etc) is FAR worse than being called a fukwitt. People are called that because of their behaviour or attitude. You can change your behaviour. You cannot change the colour of your skin.
The two are not comparable at all.
good for you for sharing your view. We are talking cross purposes. If you can not see that calling people fwits, morons etc for sharing their views or being honest or maybe true to themselves is also damaging and toxic and should be condemned as much as any form of abuse than let’s agree to disagree..

Thanks for answering that question.
Here's another (and if you have a question to put, please do - this is called learning by sharing our ideas)

You say people should control whether or not they are hurt by others' words - but at the same time you say no-one can control whether or not to abuse another person. Why do you think people can control their feelings but can't control what they say?
My perspective was ...
When we can control our feelings we can control
How we feel
How we act
and what we say

That's your opinion feathered friend and it is a very naïve one

Call the wrong guy fcwit and you end up on the wrong side of the gutter

We can all have our differing views on this and any issue, but the difference between “ Aaron Woods is a useless addition to our top 30” ( and people agreeing or disagreeing ) & Player XXX calling player YYY a racially prejudiced name isn’t really debatable.

There are laws surrounding the second issue , you mightn’t agree but there are.

Whereas there are no laws surrounding wether Aaron Woods is a good or useless player.

We should be arguing about Woodsie , not this.

This is obviously a topic you are passionate about but if you don't dial it back a bit my money is on you getting banned rather than the user, whose posts I never read for my own sanity's sake, whom you have directed this at.
Agreed, I don't think abusing someone who is here out of passion for the team is the best way to deal with annoying posts, in fact passion for Manly is the reason we're all here, it's just so easy to block a member than to use insulting language, no one needs to know what your thoughts are, just block him and it's over

good for you for sharing your view. We are talking cross purposes. If you can not see that calling people fwits, morons etc for sharing their views or being honest or maybe true to themselves is also damaging and toxic and should be condemned as much as any form of abuse than let’s agree to disagree..

We are not talking cross purposes at all.

I very clearly said to Bozo that calling someone a fukwitt is not equal to calling someone a monkey.
You then decided to interject and dissect my words, but my point has remained the same the whole time.

I'm not sure where this 'being called a fukwitt for sharing views, being honest' crap is coming from? It's irrelevant and was never part of the discussion.

It's a very simple question. Is calling someone a fukwitt the same as calling someone a monkey. I say no, and very clearly you think yes. That's fine, I welcome your opinion, regardless if I agree with it or not.

I'm genuinely at a lost as to what point you're trying to make, and will agree to disagree, but don't gaslight me into suggesting we're talking about two different things. This is following your attempt yesterday to paint me as some sort of racist for stating that it's not up to Caucasian people to decide how someone gets to react to being targets of racism. I'll accept your differing view point, but the rest of the bull$hit doesn't sit well with me.

Honestly, these days I think JWH is option No4 at prop for the Roosters.

May still start but will get less minutes than Collins, May and Leniu (when back).
In some ways I think JWH is a liability for the Roosters, he's always had a short fuse and the older he gets the shorter it seems to be, he's the perennial tough guy who simply can't help reacting to the most minor of provocations, it could be a bonus in some ways imo
Yeh Walker and also Lui from Penrith are in the faces of the opposition afetr every try and get away somehow, with actually shoving them also......I think Walker done it to Garrick after that first Souths try, but Garrick showed class later after he scored to blow it out to a 2 try lead, as he just spiked the ball and showed the class of a true

We are not talking cross purposes at all.

I very clearly said to Bozo that calling someone a fukwitt is not equal to calling someone a monkey.
You then decided to interject and dissect my words, but my point has remained the same the whole time.

I'm not sure where this 'being called a fukwitt for sharing views, being honest' crap is coming from? It's irrelevant and was never part of the discussion.

It's a very simple question. Is calling someone a fukwitt the same as calling someone a monkey. I say no, and very clearly you think yes. That's fine, I welcome your opinion, regardless if I agree with it or not.

I'm genuinely at a lost as to what point you're trying to make, and will agree to disagree, but don't gaslight me into suggesting we're talking about two different things. This is following your attempt yesterday to paint me as some sort of racist for stating that it's not up to Caucasian people to decide how someone gets to react to being targets of racism. I'll accept your differing view point, but the rest of the bull$hit doesn't sit well with me.
What a load of whining narcissist garbage… I only pulled up your initial post because you added in vilification with likely not even knowing what it means… 😂 you are the one gas lighting.
How can someone vilify some one in a one on one exchange it’s not like he called him a monkey on instagram or something… dead set drama boy you are

Last edited:

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
9 6 3 57 14
9 5 4 -14 12
10 5 4 31 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10