• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
Whats wrong with Silvertails today? Is it April fools day?
So many of you are ' its a person's choice ' and 'we should respect that '...

This is not the Silvertails way. Your job is to ridicule and belittle. To roast and be angry. To swear and curse. All this pro its your choice rubbish has to stop.

This isn't Woodstock people.
It’s amazing what a win over Parra will do around this joint.

The same govt that recommend a flu jab, didn't have any masks or pandemic preparations so told us we do not neec to wear a mask (because we didn't have a stockpile for 1st responder) so were happy for us to spread covid. Now we have a supply of masks it's becoming compulsory.

Apparently afb has agreed to take the flu shot and will play next week
Yesterday someone suggested they heard on ABC radio that he would get the shot. I would have thought if he did get the shot all other media would be all over it. I’m not confident he is good to go this week.

Yesterday someone suggested they heard on ABC radio that he would get the shot. I would have thought if he did get the shot all other media would be all over it. I’m not confident he is good to go this week.
It was reported yesterday that the club is seeking an exemption for him, a la Cartwright.

If AFB can wear a mask one day, following community health guidelines and then, not have a flu shot for personal reasons, he has not thought this through correctly.

Can he wear a mask and play with gloves?

AFB preparing for the match
1595252916141.jpeg

Manly will name powerhouse prop Addin Fonua-Blake to return from suspension this week after gaining clearance for him to travel to Townsville from the Queensland government.

Fonua-Blake's place in the Sea Eagles line-up has been in doubt due to the Palaszczuk government's requirement for all NRL players to have been vaccinated.

NRL.com has been told by Manly sources that Fonua-Blake has "satisfied Queensland government protocols" and will be named to play against North Queensland on Friday night.

It is unclear whether Fonua-Blake has had a flu shot after the club backed his personal choice to refuse the vaccination.

Why would a NRL player from NSW still need to be flu vaccinated when now anyone from NSW is now free to go to QLD anyway? Its not as if QLD are rejecting NSW people at the border or airport who do not have proof of a 2020 flu shot.

Team P W L PD Pts
9 8 1 116 18
9 7 2 72 16
9 7 2 49 16
11 7 4 59 14
9 6 3 57 14
10 6 4 -10 14
10 6 4 115 12
10 5 5 -56 12
11 5 5 30 11
10 4 6 15 10
10 5 5 -13 10