Addin Fonua-Blake

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though

BOZO

Journey Man
Tipping Member
He hasn’t seen out his last 3 contracts, 2 walkouts and 1 ‘sacking’ - interesting to see if he last 4 years
On the other side of the perspective ...
He has consistently lived up to his formidable Beast best
and this is why he can still walk into the biggest bidding club

The Beast was our Best Prop in the last decade
Siro and Jake hug the Beast after he scores a Manly try
1703010694803.png

Under the Sticks

The spirit of Mooney 🦅
Premium Member
Great to see the gummies outsmarted the media machine as the Tits did with Dessie.

How did Booze miss this scoop so close to home?

Nordburg

First Grader
Bit of a rumour going around that AFB is not happy at the Warriors.He’s out this week with what’s reported as a rib injury but others seem to think it’s another issue.Given Manly have 3(?) spots left on the roster,surely there’s enough $$ to pay only the 5 months left on his contract for this year,prior to his move to the Sharks

Hertera

Reserve Grader
Bit of a rumour going around that AFB is not happy at the Warriors.He’s out this week with what’s reported as a rib injury but others seem to think it’s another issue.Given Manly have 3(?) spots left on the roster,surely there’s enough $$ to pay only the 5 months left on his contract for this year,prior to his move to the Sharks

No thanks the way he left us

Hertera

Reserve Grader

Warriors stand down $1m prop Fonua-Blake for skipping team song​

The Warriors have dropped Addin Fonua-Blake, one of the best and highest-paid forwards in the NRL, for walking out on the club’s team song after the stirring Magic Round win over Penrith.

Fonua-Blake will miss Sunday’s clash against the Dolphins following a “breach of club standards”, according to coach Andrew Webster.
“Fonua-Blake removed himself from the dressing room after the 22-20 win over Penrith and wasn’t present for the post-match team address or the team song,” a Warriors club statement on Thursday said.

“This doesn’t meet our standards and Addin accepts full responsibility for his behaviour,” he said.

Fonua-Blake has emerged as one of the NRL’s elite front-rowers in recent year, being named as a Dally M prop of the year in 2023 before shocking the game by requesting a release to move back to Sydney closer to his family.

The 28-year-old is the Warriors’ highest-paid forward, earning around $1 million a season, and will link with Cronulla next season on a four-year deal worth a similar figure.
The Warriors’ last-start win over the Panthers ranked as one of the best in their history given the injuries they carried into the contest and further blows sustained during the clash with the three-time reigning premiers.

Fonua-Blake produced a particularly quiet game by his standards in the thrilling two-point win, running for just 62 metres from seven carries in 49 minutes.

The decision to stand down the Tongan international comes with senior forwards Tohu Harris (wrist), Kurt Capewell (calf), Marata Niukore (foot) and Wayde Egan (concussion) all unavailable and Shaun Johnson (pec) and Roger Tuivasa-Sheck (hamstring) also out injured).

Dion Johnson

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
The Sharks are sitting on top of the ladder, agitating for an early release maybe?

Sharks middles with the addition of AFB would be a tough team to beat.

Hertera

Reserve Grader
It's typical of this clown he pulled similar stunts when he was agitating for a release from us he is a dog.

The warriors are getting what they deserve they had no respect for us when they were in to him now he is disrupting them lol

KNUCKLES

Bencher
It's typical of this clown he pulled similar stunts when he was agitating for a release from us he is a dog.

The warriors are getting what they deserve they had no respect for us when they were in to him now he is disrupting them lol
It's probably because Webster played him for only like 20 mins and he sat out the rest of the game. Walked out during the team song having a sook

XV-1

First Grader
If addin goes to cronulla early I'd put my money on the sharks not winning it this year. Not because their not capable, but because the universe has a funny way of working. He is probably chasing a premiership this year and is going the wrong way about it. He should be trying to do it at the warriors this year

After tonight's effort, the sharks would be begging him to come early.

Terry Zarsoff

First Grader
From Wikipedia. Manly went and signed him anyway, from 2016 onwards:

‘In 2015 he pleaded guilty to assault charges after pushing and kicking his partner after a night out drinking. He was fined $1000, ordered to undergo counselling and given a one year suspended sentence.[36]

His contract with St. George was also terminated.’

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
11 8 3 75 20
12 9 3 70 20
11 8 3 112 18
11 7 4 65 16
12 7 5 57 16
12 6 5 36 15
12 7 5 135 14
11 6 5 -9 14
11 6 5 -38 14