1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A word from the bus driver ...

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by Budgewoi Eagle, Mar 3, 2015.

1. Budgewoi Eagle

Budgewoi Eagle In for the long haul. Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +4,015 / 52
    Ray Price in RLW:
    Written by TONY ADAMS, March 3, 2015

PARRAMATTA legend Ray Price has lobbed a hand grenade into the Manly camp in the lead-up to their big season opener this Friday.

Parra-Manly clashes always have plenty of feeling – and Price has ensured this one will be extra fiery in an exclusive interview with RLW.

“Manly are falling apart – you can see it,” Price says.

“They have let two of their most loyal sons, Anthony Watmough and Glenn Stewart, go over the off-season because other blokes wouldn’t take pay cuts. There’s obviously indecision at the top and the players clearly aren’t happy.

“They need to take a good look at themselves and having their former greats slam ‘Choc’ (Watmough) coming into this game wasn’t a real smart move, either.

“It is one of the worst things they can do. He is such a passionate player and so aggressive. He would have been all pumped for this game as it is – now he will be ready to run through brick walls.”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

2. The Wheel

The Wheel Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +1,761 / 72
    Ironstein

• Like Like x 2
  3. Mavin

Mavin Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +929 / 43
    Great player price but an absolute fool.

• Like Like x 2
  4. Manly To Win!

Manly To Win! Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +177 / 2
    I sincerely hope we absolutely slaughter them, there's massive egos out Parramatta way that are in dire need of popping.

5. mjb136

mjb136 MWSE fanatic Premium Member

sydney
    Ratings:
    +1,462 / 32
    Does he mot realise the irony in saying our legends shouldn't have said anything as it will fire parra up, yet he has now done the exact same thing to manly. Derrrrrrrrr

Dumb as dog****. Too many hits to head methinks.

• Like Like x 1
  6. pjayz

pjayz Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +2,335 / 51
    Yes, they are the 'zit' on the the face that is the NRL....put down the Clearisil boys and pop that baby!

7. Loobs

Loobs I am not really Scott Penn Premium Member

Ratings:
    +6,404 / 257
    Choc would run through a wall because he didn't know there was a door a few metres down

• Like Like x 8
  8. WESTIE

WESTIE Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +302 / 9
    Ray Price...the bloke that stood with his back to the opposition goal kicker with his imitation of the line " tip me over , pour me out " from the nursery rhyme " I'm a little tea pot"....He must think multiple premiership winning players from other clubs coming to parra must love the club like he did - LOL.....Clear evidence he has packed his head into too many scrums.

9. SeaEagle21

SeaEagle21 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +866 / 14
    He bagged Foran in that piece by claiming Choc and Gifty left because others wouldn't take a pay cut.

I'm sure Manly don't need extra motivation against Parra but thanks for that Ray :p

10. lurker

lurker Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +798 / 33
    L
    lol doesn't he pull knives out every second week to Stab someone or support a coup?

• Like Like x 1
  11. SeaEagle21

SeaEagle21 Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +866 / 14
    Should pull a knife on himself and do everyone a favour, including Parra lol

12. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,402 / 130
    Poor old Pricey is the David Campese of league as far as journos go. When they want a stupid comment he's the go to man.

Put his head in too many scrums.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Vyssini

Vyssini Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +464 / 1
    Mr Perpetual Moron

• Like Like x 3
  14. Terry Zarsoff

Terry Zarsoff Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3,553 / 68
    Regarding Ray, to paraphrase one Forrest Gump (cue the Alabama drawl): 'He's not a smart man!'

15. Ryan

Ryan Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +6,100 / 287
    Honestly, I'm not actually that excited. This off field stuff has killed that all off. Maybe I'm the only one there - but I wish it wasn't the case. I wanna know who I should be supporting.

• Like Like x 6
  16. bob dylan

bob dylan Well-Known Member Premium Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Junee
    Ratings:
    +4,402 / 130
    I am with you @Ryan I actually told a few friends I am having a year off just like the Northern Eagles years.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Shoe1

Shoe1 Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +4,635 / 74
    My dream is alive - that Choc will one day replace Ray price as the eels' village idiot.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Fibro Eagle

Fibro Eagle Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +721 / 30
    Oh Pricey while our one former player talks crap about his former club Manly legends stick up for the club they love while the slimes former greats get shafted by there club (Grothe Kenny ect )

19. conanu

conanu Well-Known Member Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,834 / 31
    More pearls of wisdom from the other brain dead, loud mouth second rower at Parra.

20. Go manly

Go manly Well-Known Member 2016 Tipping Competitor

Ratings:
    +428 / 5
    The price is not right

• Like Like x 1