A word from the bus driver ...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I am with you @Ryan I actually told a few friends I am having a year off just like the Northern Eagles years.
Yeah Bob, I can't remember a year when I was so unenthused about the start of a season. No doubt the opening game will bring it all back but I'm just completely over the whole DCE and Foran stuff.

Ray Price in RLW:
Written by TONY ADAMS, March 3, 2015

PARRAMATTA legend Ray Price has lobbed a hand grenade into the Manly camp in the lead-up to their big season opener this Friday.

Parra-Manly clashes always have plenty of feeling – and Price has ensured this one will be extra fiery in an exclusive interview with RLW.

“Manly are falling apart – you can see it,” Price says.

“They have let two of their most loyal sons, Anthony Watmough and Glenn Stewart, go over the off-season because other blokes wouldn’t take pay cuts. There’s obviously indecision at the top and the players clearly aren’t happy.

“They need to take a good look at themselves and having their former greats slam ‘Choc’ (Watmough) coming into this game wasn’t a real smart move, either.

“It is one of the worst things they can do. He is such a passionate player and so aggressive. He would have been all pumped for this game as it is – now he will be ready to run through brick walls.”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

One could say
Ray Price in RLW:
Written by TONY ADAMS, March 3, 2015

PARRAMATTA legend Ray Price has lobbed a hand grenade into the Manly camp in the lead-up to their big season opener this Friday.

Parra-Manly clashes always have plenty of feeling – and Price has ensured this one will be extra fiery in an exclusive interview with RLW.

“Manly are falling apart – you can see it,” Price says.

“They have let two of their most loyal sons, Anthony Watmough and Glenn Stewart, go over the off-season because other blokes wouldn’t take pay cuts. There’s obviously indecision at the top and the players clearly aren’t happy.

“They need to take a good look at themselves and having their former greats slam ‘Choc’ (Watmough) coming into this game wasn’t a real smart move, either.

“It is one of the worst things they can do. He is such a passionate player and so aggressive. He would have been all pumped for this game as it is – now he will be ready to run through brick walls.”

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
One could say the same thing when parramatta great Ray Higgs caMe across to manly

I'm pumped. Couldn't give a rat's ass about who is coming and going. As long as they give it all while they are playing for this great club. I am not going to let contract speculation ruin this year.

BTW guys, I also think that's awesome how pumped you are. It's not like I don't WANT to be, because I do. People just feel how they feel I guess.

I'm pumped. Couldn't give a rat's ass about who is coming and going. As long as they give it all while they are playing for this great club. I am not going to let contract speculation ruin this year.
the jersey is still maroon and white and they still play at brookie don't they?

BTW guys, I also think that's awesome how pumped you are. It's not like I don't WANT to be, because I do. People just feel how they feel I guess.
I get it, but just focus on people like JSL, Jamie and Ballin, then look at the enthusiasm Mason has brought and Luke Burgess adding some starch....then who knows what Mateo might come up with....get pumped mate..come on!

Anthony hasn't been able to hold the pill for about 3 seasons now.

He wont be running through any brick walls unless he comes up with a fool proof measure to remove Brad Arthur's lubricant from his hands.

He wont be running through any brick walls unless he comes up with a fool proof measure to remove Brad Arthur's lubricant from his hands.
Hell o funny

I'll just say that if Foran does join these mugs he will be on the same level of respect that I give Pricey.
Great footy player but on the dark side of town. I'll forget him fast.
NYEagle

I get it, but just focus on people like JSL, Jamie and Ballin, then look at the enthusiasm Mason has brought and Luke Burgess adding some starch....then who knows what Mateo might come up with....get pumped mate..come on!

Gotta admit mate, that actually DID make me feel a little better :) Thanks bro.

Thats the best compliment Choc has got for a while.I would ATLEAST double that figure to six seasons of ball handling problems.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4