9's Game Day (for the fans)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
  • Wwe are currently experience some server issues which I am working through and hoping to resolve soon, Please bare with me whilst I work through making some changes and possible intermittent outages.
  • Apologies all our server was runing rogue. I managed to get us back to a point from 2:45 today though there is an attachment issue i will fix shortly. Things should be smooth now though
wh ..... e ............re ............................................ ar ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ..e .................................. .... ..y ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ou .........................
@globaleagle ............

Siros great in attack but keeps letting in critical tries.

Will have to do really well in the trials to get a spot for me.

Three tries each team, so not too much in it, but again some soft tackles cost us. Would love to see more of Tom Wright with the ball in his hands. He looks a natural playmaker.

Siro has played himself into the 2nd row for mine. Has bulked up and running at the line with intent.

You still playing Winterstein there, or is it Marty / Curtis / Jake? I took notice of him after your recommendations, and he certainly has some size, skill and spit (aggression) which is what we need.

wh ..... e ............re ............................................ ar ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ..e .................................. .... ..y ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ou .........................
@globaleagle ............

lol

Computer behaved itself all game....(must have known we'd lose!)

Actually, only one flukey try between us and the highly rated parra. Not too bad!

edit: staying at a ski resort at the moment and the hotel's wifi is such rubbish I've logged on to the resorts free wifi from outside. Much better! (#genius #wifethoughtofitfirst)

Cowboys to win in a canter ..... if some are still crying over Gutho .... cows supporters are going to be bumsore whingeing about losing Ponga for decades.

Said it before will say it again ,nobody will make or break the team from their 9's performance (or lack of).
9's are a totally different beast.Bring on 3 solid trials ,that will separate them.
Well the way we play and parra play is very much like the 13 a side game.

Im confused...

On FoxSports they said we will be playing the Panthers in the quarter final.

I was under the impression that we would be lining up against the Cowboys.

Starving the worms of possession for so many sets in the second half was awesome, was actually quite impressed with this. Well done lads.

However our defence let us done massively, silly, lazy pathetic arm grabbing rubbish or for some not even trying to tackle. Grrrrrrrrrrr.....!

And Jono Wright....well um err.....why Manly recruitment, why?
:flogger:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
10 9 1 124 20
10 8 2 81 18
10 7 3 70 16
10 7 3 69 16
11 7 4 59 14
10 6 4 -10 14
11 6 5 107 12
11 6 5 -9 12