1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Rugby League Forum' started by SilentBob, Jul 31, 2005.

1. SilentBob

SilentBob Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +3 / 0
  2. c_eagle

c_eagle Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    So ****ing deflated....

3. mcatt

mcatt Active Member

Ratings:
    +53 / 0
    Time to look to next year me thinks, just like have been doing every f***ing year since 1998

4. sue ridgepipe

sue ridgepipe Active Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    i cant ****en believe this,if king or randall ever play 1st grade again , des has to go............do yourselfs all a favour and have a look at kings stats,it is hilarious for a run on front rower.....this is vegas posting under sues login so if anyone disagrees attack me not sue.

5. Garts

Garts Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +672 / 18
    Kings stats are shocking, looks like he was on the field for 2 sets of six in attack.

and wtf was Randall trying to do which resulted in the cowboys first try? :doh:

6. PEPSI

PEPSI Active Member

Ratings:
    +1 / 0
    king started badly, once again he missed the first missed tackle of the game when someone ran past him, giving the cowboys momentum.

what i also noticed everytime king does make a tackled, or at leasy gets involved with one, he has the inabilty to get back in time for the next ruck, in effect we are a man short the ruck after everytime he makes a tackle.

as for randall, all i can say is we are a different team when Dunley is at hooker.