Announcement 2018 Tipping Competition Entry

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
So it seems I paid $ to @Dan for something other than the tipping comp, or maybe I didn't (clicked on tipping comp banner above). These inter webs confuse me, if I can confirm that the first $ I paid got to Dan (pm I guess) I will happily pay more $ for Russian wives etc to enter the comp.

So it seems I paid $ to @Dan for something other than the tipping comp, or maybe I didn't (clicked on tipping comp banner above). These inter webs confuse me, if I can confirm that the first $ I paid got to Dan (pm I guess) I will happily pay more $ for Russian wives etc to enter the comp.

Being a Premium Member stops the Russian girls BUT thankfully there’s still Google.com

We are a community here aren't we!
If-we-as-a-community-dont-step-up-to-help-each-other-then-who-will1_-Kathy-Grimes.jpg

you joined premium membership, I can convert it over to tipping comp instead if you want

Signed up - hopefully go one better than last season, but not holding my breath! Money well spent to maintain Silvertails.net - thanks for all the hard work put in to keep this site running. Go Manly!
Well done @Pommie Eagle and thank you for expressing gratitude and for your contribution in helping to keep this great forum of ours active.
well-done.jpg

NRL Round one starts 8th of March
15 days to go .......
BIRDS OF A FEATHER STICK TOGETHER
SUPPORT YOUR FORUM
ITS A MAN * LY THING TO DO !!!
Join the Silvertails tipping comp today
For only $25 ( $2 a month )*
* Prizes to be won !!!

Join now !
Link -
2017 Tipping Comp - Account
Upgrade Page

untitled.png

There’s another good reason for you to join the tipping Comp this year it’s named after my recently departed son in law Mick, a die hard Panther who attended the 2008/11/13 GF with me dressed in Manly colours.

RIP Micko hope your Panthers do well this year ( except against Manly).

I was wondering if you were going to join the tipping comp named after your son in law....and now you have! (yay).

Reading about the community's amazing response with all the auctions organised, etc... he was obviously a top guy and had impeccable taste in in-laws!

RIP Mick.

Please join if you can everyone, it massively helps keep the site going and where else can Hat post its holiday snaps???

No that’s fine, just couldn’t work out what I had done, Really just wanted to be sure I wouldn’t have a Russian woman knocking on my door tomorrow saying I had married her

I wish I could help, but I can not promise that won't happen

Only 37 participants in the tipping comp. That's is poor as guys. some like @Dan join but are even too stingey to pay. :). We are a team on here. We all support the same team. Sign up and see if you can beat the great @Stuey Davis Socks. No that bloke seems to have 6th sense when it comes to tips. Taken it a few times over the years.
I always call it as I see it and this is a great post from a Fine and valued feathered friend .
A fine and valued feathered friend shows gratitude and acknowledges that there is a need for not only a few to carry the load to keep this forum going but for all to share the load .
double hoops is also right in saying we are a team on here and with every team there is team work.
We have a choice .
$25 to join the Silvertails tipping comp wont make any one of us poor
We can look for excuses for not doing things or make an effort and get things done .
We are greatly valued for what we give in life and not for what we get .
double hoops I salute you. You have done the Silvertails forum proud !!!
australian-soldiers-saluting-photo-by-bruce-miller-2008-atamhn.jpg

Only 37 participants in the tipping comp. That's is poor as guys. some like @Dan join but are even too stingey to pay. :). We are a team on here. We all support the same team. Sign up and see if you can beat the great @Stuey Davis Socks. No that bloke seems to have 6th sense when it comes to tips. Taken it a few times over the years.

Thanks mate, but if it is a choice between say giving the site $25 and giving it to a charity like the childrens hospital, please donate to them, I will make the site finances work one way or another.

Actually there are a number of charities that I support and would be happy to see money donated there, in fact if you send me the evidence you donated $25 to one of them instead I will give you entry to the tipping comp.

- The childrens hospital
- BeyondBlue (I have had 3 friends in my life take their one lives, one just last week, we need to be better at mens mental health here)
- https://www.bowelcanceraustralia.org/donate - Given we have names the comp after Mick this year, I am happy to see donations go there, or to his wife and children and will honor that as well.

Don't tell my wife, as it means I will have to cover off a larger chunk of expenses for the site, but that is fine if the money goes somewhere great

Dan

Last edited:
Thanks mate, but if it is a choice between say giving the site $25 and giving it to a charity like the childrens hospital, please donate to them, I will make the site finances work one way or another.

Actually there are a number of charities that I support and would be happy to see money donated there, in fact if you send me the evidence you donated $25 to one of them instead I will give you entry to the tipping comp.

- The childrens hospital
- BeyondBlue (I have had 3 friends in my life take their one lives, one just last week, we need to be better at mens mental health here)
- https://www.bowelcanceraustralia.org/donate - Given we have names the comp after Mick this year, I am happy to see donations go there, or to his wife and children and will honor that as well.

Don't tell my wife, as it means I will have to cover off a larger chunk of expenses for the site, but that is fine if the money goes somewhere great

Dan
Your post typifies what type a person you are Dan and it would be good if we can also assist you in running this forum as well .

- The childrens hospital

Dan
By the way , I have been told Turbo 1 is a school kid and I admire his passion for our Sea eagles in the way he makes an effort to post on this forum . I would like to make payment on his behalf so he can join the tipping comp . If I make a payment towards my premium membership can you transfer it to Turbo 1 tipping comp membership . I don't know him, all I know he is a kid that loves Manly .

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 56 16
7 6 1 99 14
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10
9 5 4 -14 10
9 4 5 -16 8
8 3 5 -55 8