2017 Team Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
What happened to mau mau thats who we need as well as matulino & a strike centre who can kick goals.. Lolohea wld do .. That with what we already have will compete with any team . Top 4 bar injuries for sure imo ...

What happened to mau mau thats who we need as well as matulino & a strike centre who can kick goals.. Lolohea wld do .. That with what we already have will compete with any team . Top 4 bar injuries for sure imo ...
Manu mau extended with parra until 2019. Would of been good though

giphy.gif
Well Manly is abit of a circus right now so I guess youre right :)

Manu mau extended with parra until 2019. Would of been good though
I'd love to know what salary cap they are on now out there.
Other than foran they've lost no big names and are signing or looking at signing more.
Seems cheating the cap works for you under this current regime depending on where you are located.

@Dan

Can we do a temporary name change for Silvertails until Xmas.

" Rumourville"

I swear half the **** the Lurker, the Mole, Sporting News, Foxsports, Reading the Play, Dean Ritchie, Slothfield and any others I've missed probably comes right from here!!

What happened to mau mau thats who we need as well as matulino & a strike centre who can kick goals.. Lolohea wld do .. That with what we already have will compete with any team . Top 4 bar injuries for sure imo ...[/QUOTE loaded dog why would you rate my post troll.. Ive been a loyal supporter for 43 years have 25 manly jerseys hanging in the closet ..

Strong rumour we are close to signing DZW which could be why Kent is saying uate is not coming. Good player and can play centre, fullback and wing.

Ahh I literally had a dream that Nate Myles left us... Then I woke up @:cry:

01. Tom Trbojevic
02. Daniel Tupou
03. Steve Matai
04. Dylan Walker
05. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
06. Blake Green
07. Daly Cherry-Evans

Would be a NO excuse backline for failure, and bitterly disappointing if not top 3 odd.

Matagi is all done to manly, dwz is off to Newcastle.
DWZ isn't 100% to leave the panthers and you never know, it seems we aren't getting Uate anymore so perhaps DWZ?? Hopefully the cap forces him out and we'd be one of the clubs chasing him if so. Hopefully Matagi could bring him along.

@Dan

Can we do a temporary name change for Silvertails until Xmas.

" Rumourville"

I swear half the **** the Lurker, the Mole, Sporting News, Foxsports, Reading the Play, Dean Ritchie, Slothfield and any others I've missed probably comes right from here!!
When you read a rumour and it starts with something like "rumblings from the Manly camp..." it basically means "here's a completely unfounded rumour that I took from Turbo or Harry on Silvertails..."

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 99 14
7 6 1 54 14
7 5 2 36 12
8 5 2 39 11
8 5 3 64 10
7 4 3 49 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 3 4 17 8
8 4 4 -14 8
8 4 4 -16 8