2017 Team Discussion

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
Agree, although I believe Matulino is on his way as well, may just be a random rumour but if true that certainly rules out DWZ who shouldn't really be on the cards seeing that he isn't at all being linked to us other then from the fans.

We actually have plenty of money especially if snake is indeed pushed out to retire from "Medical Reasons" so I feel Matulino is a very real chance...
Yes Matulinos choice isn't really a hard one if its between Manly and Newcatsle.

We should sign kato ottio from the raiders, they got no room for him and we do. He is and will be, much better than ****ing uate
Feel like Uate will turn out to be great for us but then again he could be completely the opposite... But this kato ottio has a youtube video on him so i suppose that leads me with nothing to say other than lets sign him ;) Could be long term fix, although I doubt bozo would go for him.

If Mannering was available. I'd grab him in an instant. Top class forward and inspirational. But I cant see him leaving the Warriors.

Pity that but I agree.. Is in the Ryan Hoffman mould too..Blokes that don't need to talk much - just ultra competitive who let their footy do the talking . That said with those 2 in the one team how the Warriors failed to make the finals this year is ludicrous lol

gottcha ... he does look promising

Wow he looks good!!! Fast too when he stretches out. The only issue we have is he has great hands - those aerial finger tip catches suggest to me we won't be able to compete with the $800 k a season GWS might offer him lol

Matulino has apparently said on social media that it's all rubbish and he isn't going anywhere

If they do get Foran though you'd imagine someone has to go. I heard last year that Hoffman wanted out so they threw the captaincy at him, he may be a chance of leaving

Matulino has apparently said on social media that it's all rubbish and he isn't going anywhere

If they do get Foran though you'd imagine someone has to go. I heard last year that Hoffman wanted out so they threw the captaincy at him, he may be a chance of leaving
They always deny it, really hope he is on his way to Brookvale next season. You never know with the Warriors, they could release a good player again like Konrad Hurrell.

You'd expect if there's still players to be signed that , if, they are from sides that have been knocked out we'd either be announcing a signing pretty soon or it isn't happening.

OR

The player(s) might come from the final 4 still left.

I'm still hopeful for a decent signing somewhere, preferably in the backs as I have a sneaking suspicion at least 1 of our 2 legends won't be going around in 2017.

You'd expect if there's still players to be signed that , if, they are from sides that have been knocked out we'd either be announcing a signing pretty soon or it isn't happening.

OR

The player(s) might come from the final 4 still left.

I'm still hopeful for a decent signing somewhere, preferably in the backs as I have a sneaking suspicion at least 1 of our 2 legends won't be going around in 2017.
Yes, although I think manly are trying to space our signings out as we announced Blake Green's signing while storm was still in the comp and coincidentally at the time of which there was plenty of good news like the New Jersey announcement, the new sponsorship announcement and the announcement of Joe Kelly's sacking or "personal reason resignation" haha yeah right that just means that bozo told him to **** off. I just want manly to announce our signings now, I'm not patient enough ;)

Ben Matulino to leave the Warriors

Fantasyfootballnuts.org (obviously not the most reliable source).

Ben Matulino is expected to depart the Warriors to make room in the salary cap for Ex-Parramatta captain Kieran Foran.

It is understood that the Warriors are set to sign star five-eighth and Kiwi International Kieran Foran and Matulino is believed to be told he is free to look elsewhere to free up salary cap space for Foran’s signing.

There are reports that four clubs are interested in Matulino who is contracted to the Warriors until the end of the 2017 season. Manly, Newcastle, St George-Illawarra and South Sydney are all believed to have made contact with Matulino's management.

It is believed that Manly are leading the race to sign Matulino and are offering 27-year-old a 3 year contract worth between $500-600k per season.

English Super League Clubs Warrington Wolves, Castleford Tigers and Leeds Rhinos are also said to have made initial inquires on the availability of Matulino for the 2017 season.

Ben Matulino has played 196 games for the Warriors since making his debut in 2008 and scoring 16 Tries for the club. He has also represented New Zealand internationally 23 times in his 9 years.

Ben Matulino is expected to depart the Warriors to make room in the salary cap for Ex-Parramatta captain Kieran Foran.

It is understood that the Warriors are set to sign star five-eighth and Kiwi International Kieran Foran and Matulino is believed to be told he is free to look elsewhere to free up salary cap space for Foran’s signing.

There are reports that four clubs are interested in Matulino who is contracted to the Warriors until the end of the 2017 season. Manly, Newcastle, St George-Illawarra and South Sydney are all believed to have made contact with Matulino's management.

It is believed that Manly are leading the race to sign Matulino and are offering 27-year-old a 3 year contract worth between $500-600k per season.

English Super League Clubs Warrington Wolves, Castleford Tigers and Leeds Rhinos are also said to have made initial inquires on the availability of Matulino for the 2017 season.

Ben Matulino has played 196 games for the Warriors since making his debut in 2008 and scoring 16 Tries for the club. He has also represented New Zealand internationally 23 times in his 9 years.

I'd be happy with that, just sign on the frigging dotted line and announce it will ya!!!!!!

YES!!! Sign him manly, sign him now :rolleyes: he will be an awesome addition to our side. Bozo better be paying close attention to him, will add strength, offloads and a bit of mongrel to our already good pack.

For 2017 we are looking at...
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Steve Matai (if fit)
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry Evans
8. Darcy Lussick
9. Matt Parcell
10. Ben Matulino
11. Martin Tapau
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Jake Trbojevic
And a bench of
14. Addin Fonua-Blake
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Willis Meehan
17. Jamil Hopoate
(Shaun Lane, Api Korisau or Nate Myles may replace one player on the bench)

Now that's a good side... Trying not to expect too much but it really is hard when you look at the players in the team.

That is a solid looking side Harry you're right !

YES!!! Sign him manly, sign him now :rolleyes: he will be an awesome addition to our side. Bozo better be paying close attention to him, will add strength, offloads and a bit of mongrel to our already good pack.

For 2017 we are looking at...
1. Tom Trbojevic
2. Jorge Taufua
3. Dylan Walker
4. Steve Matai (if fit)
5. Akuila Uate
6. Blake Green
7. Daly Cherry Evans
8. Darcy Lussick
9. Matt Parcell
10. Ben Matulino
11. Martin Tapau
12. Jamie Buhrer
13. Jake Trbojevic
And a bench of
14. Addin Fonua-Blake
15. Brenton Lawrence
16. Willis Meehan
17. Jamil Hopoate
(Shaun Lane, Api Korisau or Nate Myles may replace one player on the bench)

Now that's a good side... Trying not to expect too much but it really is hard when you look at the players in the team.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11
9 5 4 95 10
9 5 4 42 10
8 4 4 25 10