2017 Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hex is back :rock:

Fiji Bati Rugby League World Cup 2017 Squad

1. Kane Evans - Sydney Roosters
2. Salesi Faingaa - Parramatta Eels
3. Jarryd Hayne - Gold Coast Titans
4. Tui Kamikamica - Melbourne Storm/ SC Falcons
5. Villiame Kikau - Penrith Panthers
6. Apisai Koroisau - Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
7. Joe Lovadua - St George-Illawarra Dragons
8. Henry Raiwalui - Mounties RLFC
9. Taane Milne - St George-Illawarra Dragons/ Illawarra RLFC
10. Sitiveni Moceidreke - South Sydney Rabbitohs/ North Sydney Bears
11. Marcelo Montoya - Canterbury-Bankstown Bulldogs
12. Kevin Naiqama (C) - Wests Tigers
13. Ben Nakubuwai - Gold Coast Titans/ Tweed Heads Seagulls
14. Mikaele Ravalawa - Canberra Raiders
15. Junior Roqica - London Broncos
16. Jacob Saifiti - Newcastle Knights
17. Ashton Sims - Warrington Wolves
18. Korbin Sims - Brisbane Broncos
19. Pio Seci - Nabua Broncos
20. James Storer - Port Kembla Blacks
21. Akuila Uate - Manly-Warringah Sea Eagles
22. Eloni Vunakece - Sydney Roosters/ Wyong Roos
23. Suliasi Vunivalu - Melbourne Storm
24. Brayden Wiliame - Catalans Dragons
25. Etuate Bola - Nabua Broncos

It seems that only a few players in our side aren't on international duty. I know it's worrying with potential injuries but the experience gained will be so beneficial. Good luck to all our boys!

So, a question to those of you still with us after seasons end ( perhaps should be a poll but probably not needed).

Are you ( about the World Cup).

1) Incredibly excited, can’t wait.

2) Better than watching cricket so moderately excited.

3) Couldn’t give a ****, would prefer the players have a longer rest.

So, a question to those of you still with us after seasons end ( perhaps should be a poll but probably not needed).

Are you ( about the World Cup).

1) Incredibly excited, can’t wait.

2) Better than watching cricket so moderately excited.

3) Couldn’t give a ****, would prefer the players have a longer rest.
2) 1 ref, no wrestle, should be fun to watch :happy:
I'm also curious who 7 will have as commentators

I can’t agree with that , love my cricket especially the Big Bash.
I watched it too when it first came out, Big Bash?....not what I was expecting at all...
on-field-spars-man-sentenced-2-years-for-club-L-le6Y1P.jpeg

Pffft cricket - anyone just watch El Cucuy v Kevin Lee..? Love that ****

The idea of a World Cup for Rugby League has always amused me. A bit like the US and their World Series baseball. I hadnt considered watching any of it. But now that a few have defected to their mother lands and following PNGs fine performance in the QLD Cup, I just may give it a watch. Tonga looks to have a side capable of giving the top guns Aust, NZ and Eng, a good run for their money. PNG, Samoa and Fiji are becoming increasingly competitive. A long way yet before we have a true World Cup but this at least is a step in the right direction. Good on the defectors. Who wants to watch another Aust-NZ or Aust-Eng final with a probable Aust win every time. Bring it on you Island states. They are the one breath of fresh air in the game

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ealand-rugby-league/3et299s1p47g1mnwnva6e0tlt

Not a fan of Blair but those comments from him are absolutely spot on

On the World Cup itself and the question posed, I'd be closest to option 1, really looking forward to it, always some good footy, especially watching the island teams going at each other. Couple of other things in regards to the respective world cups, the league one has been around for over 30 more years than the rugby one, and in terms of competitiveness, there is stuff all difference. Never any more than 3-4 teams have a realistic chance at winning the rugby World Cup, and only 4 nations have won it, 3 have won the league version. Have been reading a book recently about the past world cups and its a shame the French have droooed off because they sounded outstanding to watch

Australia will be the clear favourites, but remember back to 2008, when NZ were given a "snowballs chance in hell" and won it

http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ealand-rugby-league/3et299s1p47g1mnwnva6e0tlt

Not a fan of Blair but those comments from him are absolutely spot on

On the World Cup itself and the question posed, I'd be closest to option 1, really looking forward to it, always some good footy, especially watching the island teams going at each other. Couple of other things in regards to the respective world cups, the league one has been around for over 30 more years than the rugby one, and in terms of competitiveness, there is stuff all difference. Never any more than 3-4 teams have a realistic chance at winning the rugby World Cup, and only 4 nations have won it, 3 have won the league version. Have been reading a book recently about the past world cups and its a shame the French have droooed off because they sounded outstanding to watch

Australia will be the clear favourites, but remember back to 2008, when NZ were given a "snowballs chance in hell" and won it
I bet Billy Slater remembers it...

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
7 6 1 54 14
6 5 1 59 12
8 5 2 39 11
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
8 4 4 73 8
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8