2017 Rugby League World Cup

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
  • We have been getting regular requests for users who have been locked out of their accounts because they have changed email adresses over the lifetime of their accounts. Please make sure the email address under your account is your current and correct email address in order to avoid this in the future. You can set your email address at https://silvertails.net/account/account-details
http://www.sportingnews.com/au/leag...ealand-rugby-league/3et299s1p47g1mnwnva6e0tlt

Not a fan of Blair but those comments from him are absolutely spot on

On the World Cup itself and the question posed, I'd be closest to option 1, really looking forward to it, always some good footy, especially watching the island teams going at each other. Couple of other things in regards to the respective world cups, the league one has been around for over 30 more years than the rugby one, and in terms of competitiveness, there is stuff all difference. Never any more than 3-4 teams have a realistic chance at winning the rugby World Cup, and only 4 nations have won it, 3 have won the league version. Have been reading a book recently about the past world cups and its a shame the French have droooed off because they sounded outstanding to watch

Australia will be the clear favourites, but remember back to 2008, when NZ were given a "snowballs chance in hell" and won it
France such a same to see former powerhouse marginalised to small city/towns pernignan, albi, Avignon, villenvue. As a code I believe we dropped the ball here should have had them in English comp in 1980s. It's too late now

Ok, now that the NRL season is over and the league have got their preferred non-Sydney premiers.....its time for the 2017 Rugby League World Cup.

Which Manly players will make any of the squads?

Can Australia continue its domination or will the Qld contingent choke like they did in 2008? Remember, it was Lockyer dropping the ball over the line and Slater's panic pass to Benji which went a long way to NZ winning that one.....

For mine there will be a few Sea Eagles to cheer for as they run around in international colours over the next few weeks.

Australia - Tom Trbojevic, Jake Trbojevic, Daly Cherry-Evans, Api Koroisau
New Zealand - Martin Taupau, Lewis Brown
Fiji - Akuila Uate
Samoa - Frank Winterstein, Matthew Wright
Tonga - Addin Fonua-Blake

Bring on the World Cup. At least its on 7 or 7mate so we won't have to put up with the constant dribble we get from the idiots at Nein.
How did you get Lewis Brown in the NZ team ?
Are you serous ? What games have you been watching ?
Here is the .......
New Zealand 2017 squad

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Martin Taupau, Jordan Rapana, Gerard Beale, Dean Whare, Brad Takairangi, Thomas Leuluai, Isaac Liu, Shaun Johnson, Adam Blair (c), Danny Levi, Kodi Nikorima, Elijah Taylor, Simon Mannering, Russell Packer, Peta Hiku, Jason Nightingale, Te Maire Martin, Joseph Tapine, Nelson Asofa-Solomona, Kenny Bromwich, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Addin Fonua-Blake

Adam Blair - the grubbiest player since Crocker the Shocker - has been appointed captain of New Zealand.
I thought the Kiwis were trying to clean up their act.

With all the Kiwi defections and Lewis Brown was overlooked for the Kiwi team .
The Kiwi selectors must have been watching the Manly games.
The kiwi's truly are a mess though.
They select JWH then they 'unselect' him then select him again.
Kearney's a goose.
He'll probably send out the SOS call for lewie mid tournament.

Adam Blair - the grubbiest player since Crocker the Shocker - has been appointed captain of New Zealand.
I thought the Kiwis were trying to clean up their act.
He's aggressive in a cheap-shot kind of way (always pleased that Gifty knew what was needed in the battle of Brookvale) so yes a bit of a surprise.

How did you get Lewis Brown in the NZ team ?
Are you serous ? What games have you been watching ?
Here is the .......
New Zealand 2017 squad

Roger Tuivasa-Sheck, Martin Taupau, Jordan Rapana, Gerard Beale, Dean Whare, Brad Takairangi, Thomas Leuluai, Isaac Liu, Shaun Johnson, Adam Blair (c), Danny Levi, Kodi Nikorima, Elijah Taylor, Simon Mannering, Russell Packer, Peta Hiku, Jason Nightingale, Te Maire Martin, Joseph Tapine, Nelson Asofa-Solomona, Kenny Bromwich, Jared Waerea-Hargreaves, Dallin Watene-Zelezniak, Addin Fonua-Blake

Considering everything I thought he might still have been a chance.

Considering everything I thought he might still have been a chance.
The only chance he has for international selection will be in the Irish national team with Hasson . Just like Hasson his NRL career is just about done.

Warm up results
Tommy standout today for Aussies 2 try assists and try v png and Fiji.
Aussies 20-4 over png
Png 10-0 Fiji
Australia 18-0 Fiji pacific series in Suva
Crowd around 5 thousand.
Samoa 40-26 Crl under 23s in Wagga, Jacob gagai was standout for crl.
France 32-12 over jamacia at pernignan crowd 7 thousand

With Boyd out of the squad I think Tommy is a very good chance of playing on the wing in the main Kangaroos team. And I'll be surprised of Jake isn't considered the #1 lock in the squad.

The German team squad has been named:

Coen Hess
Shane Webcke
David Seidenkamp
Paul Hauff
Josh Hoffmann
Ian Schubert
Dale Fritz
Jason Hoogerwerf
John Schuster
Gary Wurth

Coach: Des Hasler

David Klemmer has indicated to Mal that he also plans to defect for heritage reasons.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
8 7 1 109 16
8 7 1 56 16
8 6 2 66 14
8 5 3 51 12
9 5 3 37 11